POTCO Offical Site Being Removed.

Just saying... but theoretically, if the servers were still up, it COULD be possible to access them. All you would have to do is find a way in. (Such as an account that still has access, or if you are clever enough, "negotiate" with the server to let you on anyway.)

Whether or not this is true, I don't know. But considering the low security the servers had in the past, I wouldn't doubt it being possible.

You don't have much background or trust that I know of. - So no. You cannot "Guarantee" anything.

Exactly as Charlie said. If you don't have proof you can't guarantee.

So you're saying this "Patrick" works at DIMG? I hope you're right, but as of now I do not believe you because you have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

I might be wrong, but the Pirates Forums is not a place where judging is allowed. Whether his statement is true or false you do not have the right to judge. While I do understand that many of you try to prevent any further confusion, (misunderstanding if you want) it does not honor you to constantly calling him "lier", unless specific information prove otherwise. Everyone have the right to believe in everything he/she wants, as long as he/she does not force the others to do the same. Have you ever heard of "freedom of speech"? :mad:

And a reminder you fail to remember yourselves,...

No Drama!
We do not allow drama here. Please conduct yourself respectfully and don't cause trouble between any group or individual.
We define drama as: controversial topics or behavior, or discussion, that could be based on uncertain information, or that are drastically emotional or highly emotional driven, seeking reaction from the rest.

No Flaming!

Flaming is the posting of hostile or insulting messages to an individual or group. You may not harass or demean anyone based on appearance, race, gender, age, etc.

~ "Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible!" ~

P.S Please do not take anything in person, I am saying it for all the community not just you guys.

But like someone recently said only time will tell for sure if they do...

I distinctly remember the days when it was first "rumored" that POTCO was in fact closing (prior to Disney/DIMG making the August 20th announcement).

*While I never did hear how certain POTCO players were able to catch wind of such a rumor, the fact that such a rumor came to pass only reminds us that time has a way of shifting the Caribbean sand comfortably within the reality of our pirate's boots.

I distinctly remember the days when it was first "rumored" that POTCO was in fact closing (prior to Disney/DIMG making the August 20th announcement).

*While I never did hear how certain POTCO players were able to catch wind of such a rumor, the fact that such a rumor came to pass only reminds us that time has a way of shifting the Caribbean sand comfortably within the reality of our pirate's boots.

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future!

Just saying... but theoretically, if the servers were still up, it COULD be possible to access them. All you would have to do is find a way in. (Such as an account that still has access, or if you are clever enough, "negotiate" with the server to let you on anyway.)

Whether or not this is true, I don't know. But considering the low security the servers had in the past, I wouldn't doubt it being possible.

It seems like you could possibly use a server hoster, such as Game Servers.

Just a thought. ;)

Posts like these are exactly why POTHS is censored.
Hey guys look what I I found there's is a new game coming out based of of potco and it's made by fellow players it's called pirates of the high seas here's the website piratesofthehighseas.com it's also coming out on steam maby it's in the green light part of beeing a steam game but it might cost money and it will probably come out in early of 2015.I don't know why the website is blocked out but all you do is combine pirates of the high seas and put a .com at the end and type that into you search engine or your address bar so get the game website out to more people so the game will be able to be launched we don't want it fail already before it's even launched please spread the name I've been an on and of player since 06 the beta version my friends dad worked at Disney and he new I've always loved pirates so I've been playing for basically my hole video game coreer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys look what I I found there's is a new game coming out based of of potco and it's made by fellow players it's called pirates of the high seas here's the website ********************.com it's also coming out on steam maby it's in the green light part of beeing a steam game but it might cost money and it will probably come out in early of 2015.I don't know why the website is blocked out but all you do is combine pirates of the high seas and put a .com at the end and type that into you search engine or your address bar so get the game website out to more people so the game will be able to be launched we don't want it fail already before it's even launched please spread the name I've been an on and of player since 06 the beta version my friends dad worked at Disney and he new I've always loved pirates so I've been playing for basically my hole video game coreer

Pirates wasn't in beta in 2006. Beta Phase 1 came out early 2007 March-April

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't a high chance of it returning under Disney's name. By the small chance some millionaire buys the name and pays Disney for the Program is the best chance it will return.

Back