Glitch  Potco : Old Kingshead Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! I know this glitch! I managed to get under Kingshead several weeks back and they took away the hidden cave and docks! Does anyone remember that part? Have screen shots maybe??? I missed that it was so cool!

Aww I remember that glitch too.
Omg! I know this glitch! I managed to get under Kingshead several weeks back and they took away the hidden cave and docks! Does anyone remember that part? Have screen shots maybe??? I missed that it was so cool!

I remember that! I might have some screen shots. I will go through mine and see. I miss it too Nell it was cool!

Ok so did they just recently fix the Kingshead glitch (like a bad glitch)? Because before when I would dock on Kingshead there would be no dock, the doorway was all black, and I couldn't walk through. I actually had to use the old Kingshead glitch to get in there (by the stairs in the water) Just a couple days ago I went to Kingshead and everything was fine... although I hadn't been there in awhile. Did anybody else have this problem before?

Ok so did they just recently fix the Kingshead glitch (like a bad glitch)? Because before when I would dock on Kingshead there would be no dock, the doorway was all black, and I couldn't walk through. I actually had to use the old Kingshead glitch to get in there (by the stairs in the water) Just a couple days ago I went to Kingshead and everything was fine... although I hadn't been there in awhile. Did anybody else have this problem before?

Nope never but i wish they didnt patch this glitch

yeah that was a great glitch and yes i remeber the hidden docks and the cave but since my pc has crashed twice now i don't have alot of picks or vids...had won of ship god mode and how you could go god mode here :( lots of good times back then

Omg, I remember that part....soooo annoying! I never stayed in that part long if I could help it. There was a part where I couldn't port at Kingshead or even tp to someone there because I would just crash. I finally figured out that if I changed my graphics settings I could dock there which was even more annoying...if you forgot you would crash and then relog on. Grrrrr....Not my most favorite part of the Pearl quest when I needed stuff from Kingshead.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this earlier....but Nick, your video recordings are always so nice looking! What do you use to do the recordings or what's the trick to make them so clear? I always try to view videos at full screen and its kind of annoying when the words are blurred out.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this earlier....but Nick, your video recordings are always so nice looking! What do you use to do the recordings or what's the trick to make them so clear? I always try to view videos at full screen and its kind of annoying when the words are blurred out.

I use a special recorder called camtasia studio 7. It comes with a recorder called camtasia editor, and to upload it to youtube, u need to render it HD.So i think its because of the HD rendering

haha i remember that glitch.. did it once and then i couldn't unglitch it.. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back