Potco: Plundering, Looting, Hunting New Category - Wha'ts Your Opinion?

Would you like to see a Plundering, Looting, Hunting,Questing category, on Pirates Forums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this would be a great category! It's fun to hear the different stategies and tricks people have learned.
Says yes!

i like the idea but i think loot is set on a random cycle through servers theres a chance u can get the lost sword from a grave digger i got a privateers bayonet ( famed ) from won lol

Please note: Questing was added to the list. So all would be one category for now. If we do add it, in the future if there is too much of one of these, we might be separated into two categories.

Keep the votes coming, we want to hear what you think ;)

I think this would be a great addition to the forums! Many pirates like myself like to hear about others quests/ plunders/hunting experiences. For example if it was about Quests this could help others along with their quests or give them ideas on how to do things etc. Some people who are new to the game are stumped at many things through out quests and need help/tips and this would do wonders for that.
sooooo... I voted YES. lol :)

Yes, Some gamers are just not good at some things and need help but on the other hand are not into cheating the game. Having a forum to discuss methods of success and hints on how to complete difficult quests would allow gamers that are interested to improve there abilities at different things, get past difficult or confusing spots in the quests and keep from becoming bored when they hit 50. I know that most players do have guilds and friends that are glad to help them walk through a quest but sometimes some players just want to call on help when its really necessary because of the challenges that are involved.

For example. I dont get drops. You would be shocked at how much I read up on who is getting what where and how much time I will spend in areas that other people get drops even though I dont. I did check out Wills fishing spot and guess what... I almost caught a dragon but it got away... I just dont have fast enough fingers I guess...lol but its the first one I have seen. There are also lots of secret game tactics and tips that really dont always get passed along enough from player to player. I think its cool to have a source of information where people can search out find methods of handling different situations. Even when you read about something and see the screen shots it can still take a lot of practice to develop a game skill.

I also strongly believe in telling people when something that should be found out or discovered is being given away that could possibly spoil it.. you know spoiler alerts... so I think if there was such a thing perhaps Mods should check it if possible for spoiler alerts just keep the gaming experience going for players.
EDIT (Oct 22, 2010 5:06 AM):
Yes, Some gamers are just not good at some things and need help but on the other hand are not into cheating the game. Having a forum to discuss methods of success and hints on how to complete difficult quests would allow gamers that are interested to improve there abilities at different things, get past difficult or confusing spots in the quests and keep from becoming bored when they hit 50. I know that most players do have guilds and friends that are glad to help them walk through a quest but sometimes some players just want to call on help when its really necessary because of the challenges that are involved.

For example. I dont get drops. You would be shocked at how much I read up on who is getting what where and how much time I will spend in areas that other people get drops even though I dont. I did check out Wills fishing spot and guess what... I almost caught a dragon but it got away... I just dont have fast enough fingers I guess...lol but its the first one I have seen. There are also lots of secret game tactics and tips that really dont always get passed along enough from player to player. I think its cool to have a source of information where people can search out find methods of handling different situations. Even when you read about something and see the screen shots it can still take a lot of practice to develop a game skill.

I also strongly believe in telling people when something that should be found out or discovered is being given away that could possibly spoil it.. you know spoiler alerts... so I think if there was such a thing perhaps Mods should check it if possible for spoiler alerts just keep the gaming experience going for players.

That is an interesting point, I will see about adding a spoiler BBcode so you can optionally give a warning alongside a button to display spoilers.

Yes i think so Davy I think compared to other forums they have a big need for many forums to keep ppl interested in our case here we are small but growing and have a good vibe going on so keep it up

Back