POTCO Remains Open during Maintenance

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
POTCO has just announced it will stay open during maintenance!!

Avast! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will remain open, while we preform maintenance. You may experience interruptions in gameplay during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Yup- It's Phase 2.
Still better than nothing, except the desktop client -STILL- isnt working!

2011_05_29_15_04_06_780x528.jpg

Everything works perfect for me lol....
if pirates forums closes down for whatever reason i will do this:
OH GOD I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! time to go flip peoples trucks over :party:
I have never flipped a truck but i will do it if bored ;)

Contacting support, right now :D

I gave him my version, download link etc. He is going to try it out himself and get back to me.

EDIT: Chatlog, it's a know bug

Thank you for your patience. A Technical Support Representative will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Chris'
Chris: Hello Austin! How are you today?
Me: I'm doing great! So I guess I was just wondering how I can get the desktop client to work. :D
Chris: One moment please. I would like to test the desktop icon.
Me: It's on a completely fresh desktop. Potco hasn't been installed. So the servers might not be hosting the Phase1.pyd and .mf needed to run the game
Chris: How is the reinstall coming?
Me: It isn't haha.
Chris: Please reinstall the game.
Me: I can't.. Arentt I supposed to do it via the launcher?
Chris: I am sorry I stated the wrong thing for your chat.
Chris: That is a know issue. You will need to login though the website till we can fix this issue.
Me: Oh okay, well thanks anyways! Glad it's 'known' :D

Contacting support, right now :D

I gave him my version, download link etc. He is going to try it out himself and get back to me.

EDIT: Chatlog, it's a know bug

Thank you for your patience. A Technical Support Representative will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Chris'
Chris: Hello Austin! How are you today?
Me: I'm doing great! So I guess I was just wondering how I can get the desktop client to work. :D
Chris: One moment please. I would like to test the desktop icon.
Me: It's on a completely fresh desktop. Potco hasn't been installed. So the servers might not be hosting the Phase1.pyd and .mf needed to run the game
Chris: How is the reinstall coming?
Me: It isn't haha.
Chris: Please reinstall the game.
Me: I can't.. Arentt I supposed to do it via the launcher?
Chris: I am sorry I stated the wrong thing for your chat.
Chris: That is a know issue. You will need to login though the website till we can fix this issue.
Me: Oh okay, well thanks anyways! Glad it's 'known' :D
I always feel so awkward talking to the Live Chat people... I feel like if I use emoticons I'll look less official XD
They are very helpful and nice though ;)

Maybe they are adding something awesome? LIKE THE SOTL!!!!! Hope it's Ship of the line... But they would add a notice, saying NEW GAME FEATURES ARE BEING ADDED or something I think... Time to max gold just incase.....
Yes, if they were adding new game features it would say. As of know they are most likely fixing bugs/updating software/working on the new servers.... There is quite a lot they could be doing...

Yes, if they were adding new game features it would say. As of know they are most likely fixing bugs/updating software/working on the new servers.... There is quite a lot they could be doing...

Hope they are fixing the SvS bug i experience alot... Ships appear to be very low quality on high graphics
Only on SvS though ._.

Back