Glitch  Potco : Shortcut To Darkhart

there is about 3 glitches to Dark Hart besides the one also Hart On Fire mentioned.The archway leading to the gun shop in town don't need to push f9,its in the corner of the archway to the left.Also another is in Fort Dundee,when you go in keep going straight to the wood pile and go in between the wall and the other wall when you get inside.Also another is the lava over by Romey Bev.The big rock and the burnt shack and you just run and let it pull you to the right and you end up in the lava.If need to see them and can't find them.I'm always on Cortevos server and be happy to show ya.Don't need to push f9 on these glitches.I either pull a weapon or just walk thru them.

Where is the burnt shack by romany bev?

Agreed Will, that is messed up and very unfortunate that there are people who act that way in the game. I have run into both rude adults and kids in the game. As an adult it's very embarrassing that other adults act that way sometimes.

With kids I can understand and be more forgiving...even with teenagers as sometimes they haven't learned yet the benefits of kindness and being respectful. As for adults it's just annoying. Why say things online that wouldn't be said face to face otherwise? It's a true testament of character to self when someone is obnoxious online versus being less abrasive in real life.

ok guys when you are at the other side of the window,jump in the water, swim right through and till you pass the vulcano (still in the water), when passed you see a large stone in the sea, swim right ahead to that! theres your beach.

Thanks for the directions... I will try it out especially since I always end up at his place ...lol

It seems that disney is cracking down on these glitches since many players have blabbed them out to GM's when they show up. Some even went on to ask them if they knew any other glitches.

Nice tutorial Nick. It takes way too long to get to Darkhart. My poor boots are about worn out from all that running to get to him.

well there is an easier way.

go to the gunshop in town of pardres (up the stairs in town) then jump trough the windows just try a couple of times till you are at the other side. then swim to the other side till you reach the beach at dark hart.

you are right, someone told me about this and took me forever to get through that window just right, but they didnt say what to do afterwords, so i swam the wrong way, and never made it there anyway. So which is it, swim to the right, swim to the left, swim to the right, swim to the left? I want to try it again, am getting sore legs doing that marathon run to darkheart.:rolleyes:

Back