Glitch  Potco : Shortcut To Darkhart

you are right, someone told me about this and took me forever to get through that window just right, but they didnt say what to do afterwords, so i swam the wrong way, and never made it there anyway. So which is it, swim to the right, swim to the left, swim to the right, swim to the left? I want to try it again, am getting sore legs doing that marathon run to darkheart.:rolleyes:

Ok when you first get through window look to your left, there you see the vulcano, specially if you look on compass. you jump in the water and swim that direction, through the lava (well that you only see on compass, cuz you swim in water) on the other side you will see a large stone in the water you swim forward to that and before you reach it, you turn a bid right. there's the beach!

I just use the Swift Foot glitch and jump over all the buildings and swim at double speed (thanks to the swift foot) towards the volcano.

Ok sorry i dont have screenshots but my computer cant take any so you will have to focus and if ye have tge pics please post them thanks in advance.

Ok go to padres second floor after you climb the stairs you will see a gunshop at your right (really!!) face that shops window and take a few steps back.
Now run fast and jump in its window.
You will be in the water and to yer right there will be a grey and orange line coming from the sky (its actually the volcano.. Or a part of it) swim towards it and when ye reach the dead end there will be a very small yellow island to yer right its a part of the beach swim to it and ye will be in las pulgaa without taking 5 hours to reach it hope i helped c yaah ;)

Getting to darkhart was actually how I mastered potions. (I would make Swift Foot III and run all that way to darkhart) This is much easier though. :p

lol i always get lost
sad1.gif

Back