Glitch  Potco : Shortcut To Darkhart

Just need to angle yourself right.
hmm
mad.png
i think it just hates me

I Tried to go back to the water ( behind dark hart by the gypsy) to see the fireworks. When i came back to shore, I went UNDER the Ground! Here are some Pics. Has this happened to you yet? :confused:

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-03-14_19-01-38.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-01-38.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 72
  • screenshot_2011-03-14_19-01-41.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-01-41.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 59
  • screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-06.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-06.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 74
  • screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-20.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-20.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 65
  • screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-26.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-26.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 58
  • screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-41.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-14_19-02-41.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 68
If you long-volley dark hart and you are standing far from him. (where you normally see afk people at dark hart) He will run up halfway with his daggers then stop. He will take out his sword and stop attacking you.

If you long-volley dark hart and you are standing far from him. (where you normally see afk people at dark hart) He will run up halfway with his daggers then stop. He will take out his sword and stop attacking you.
lol yes!!!! i think thats my favorite part lol i take out my doll and run circles around him :D

Well I used to be able to do this, but now I cant, i do the same steps I go to the gunsmith and jump thru the windows, i swim to the island, by the volcano but I dont pop up at the island like I used to. Heres a screenie:

That when I did that I popped up in the island now I dont, any tips?

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 76
You need to keep going, there be "invisible walls" that will block your way a little bit, but if you keep going, you will see a little hill and you will be there.

no! we need to delete this this glitch has already had an attempt at being removed we dont want it happening again. from now on we dont talk about the major glitch on here considering that potco prob looks at these to see whats wrong with the game. i dont want what happened to kingshead and port royal glitches (nearly all have been fixed) to happen to anything else eventually it will go but if avoid talking about how we actually got into the glitch we may be able to buy us more time

no! we need to delete this this glitch has already had an attempt at being removed we dont want it happening again. from now on we dont talk about the major glitch on here considering that potco prob looks at these to see whats wrong with the game. i dont want what happened to kingshead and port royal glitches (nearly all have been fixed) to happen to anything else eventually it will go but if avoid talking about how we actually got into the glitch we may be able to buy us more time
Good point man, So sorry, didn't actually think of it, was really sleepy yesterday and was tired, so forgive me.
Sorry :(

Good point man, So sorry, didn't actually think of it, was really sleepy yesterday and was tired, so forgive me.
Sorry :(

ive been there before not a good feeling especially when ur half asleep trying to do something important and u dont have to say sry for it was just stating this is how kingshead glitch got removed and if we dont talk directly about the glitch it should buy us some time untill the dev find out

ive been there before not a good feeling especially when ur half asleep trying to do something important and u dont have to say sry for it was just stating this is how kingshead glitch got removed and if we dont talk directly about the glitch it should buy us some time untill the dev find out
Yeah thanks for understanding mate, and I miss the old glitches, the dock under kingshead yeah good times, or the fast walking glitch.:iagree:

Back