Glitch  Potco : Shortcut To Darkhart

Yet another glitch your about to hear At padres if you wanna get to dark hart without going through the cave after the updates go near becketts quarry entrance and turn left auntill u see the npc ( non playing charictor ) flipping a coin and right beside him there will be some boxes if u ran at those and press F9 rly fast u might go through and when ur behind them look at the barrel and run at it then u will go through the wall after that just swim to the ohter side of padres on the beach and follow the trail to dark hart :p :p :p :D :cool:

well there is an easier way.

go to the gunshop in town of pardres (up the stairs in town) then jump trough the windows just try a couple of times till you are at the other side. then swim to the other side till you reach the beach at dark hart.

Hart on Fire is right that way is way easier plus eventually there gonna know your glitching of you use f9 cause they check the pics and theyll notice 100 hundred of the same pic that are less then 1 sec apart

there is about 3 glitches to Dark Hart besides the one also Hart On Fire mentioned.The archway leading to the gun shop in town don't need to push f9,its in the corner of the archway to the left.Also another is in Fort Dundee,when you go in keep going straight to the wood pile and go in between the wall and the other wall when you get inside.Also another is the lava over by Romey Bev.The big rock and the burnt shack and you just run and let it pull you to the right and you end up in the lava.If need to see them and can't find them.I'm always on Cortevos server and be happy to show ya.Don't need to push f9 on these glitches.I either pull a weapon or just walk thru them.

there is about 3 glitches to Dark Hart besides the one also Hart On Fire mentioned.The archway leading to the gun shop in town don't need to push f9,its in the corner of the archway to the left.Also another is in Fort Dundee,when you go in keep going straight to the wood pile and go in between the wall and the other wall when you get inside.Also another is the lava over by Romey Bev.The big rock and the burnt shack and you just run and let it pull you to the right and you end up in the lava.If need to see them and can't find them.I'm always on Cortevos server and be happy to show ya.Don't need to push f9 on these glitches.I either pull a weapon or just walk thru them.

I was not aware of those others you posted Thanks! I will have to try those. I hate running all the way to DH my poor boots are getting worn out :p

I used to use the wall next to the windows, but they fixed it. Then I used the bench down the stairs, and now I've been using the windows, can't afford all that running exercise for me pirate!

I have tried to use the window a few times... getting through the window is easy but I get lost and cant find his beach after that point.

ok guys when you are at the other side of the window,jump in the water, swim right through and till you pass the vulcano (still in the water), when passed you see a large stone in the sea, swim right ahead to that! theres your beach.

Thank you Hart, I will try that next time I go to Dh.:) Running takes forever, although it's not so bad if you get there and it's empty. But when I've run all that way on a "quiet" server and get there and there's people there.:arrrrr:

With less servers there's always people everywhere then they get mad that you show up there and they act like they own darkhart. Also don't say oh it's just a kid it's tends to also be an adult who complains whenever I go there. This one guy was like you shouldn't even get to play cause it's not your money used to buy unlimited access and thats just messed up.

Ya it goes to them they have copies of every pic I'm pretty sure they don't check every inch of every pic, but they prob have a guy or two who checks them now and then.

Hart on Fire is right that way is way easier plus eventually there gonna know your glitching of you use f9 cause they check the pics and theyll notice 100 hundred of the same pic that are less then 1 sec apart
lol ive never got banned for it but i have so many screen shots it crashes my computer when i try to look at them if i have anything else running and i found this b4 i found the other one i didnt even no this was MY tread i dont remember making it lolz
EDIT (Nov 18, 2010 12:34 AM):
welll will thats when u break out the one hit kills and make them leave when there mean like that

True lol I've done that before and it's funny cause then they get there's out, but for some reason I have good timing and they can never land a hit

True lol I've done that before and it's funny cause then they get there's out, but for some reason I have good timing and they can never land a hit
lol i blunder grand with maxed silver shot fast swap to dagger fire vipers nest then blade storm him and he normally dies if not i use sweep then sidewinder

With less servers there's always people everywhere then they get ticked that your there some times and that just tickes me off cause they act like they own darkhart. Also don't say oh it's just a kid it's tends to mostly be an adult who complains whenever I go there. This one guy was like you shouldn't even get to play cause it's not your money used to buy unlimited access thats just messed up.

Agreed Will, that is messed up and very unfortunate that there are people who act that way in the game. I have run into both rude adults and kids in the game. As an adult it's very embarrassing that other adults act that way sometimes.

Lol it's weird how adults say it's always kids/teens and kids/teens say it's always adults but it's like yin and yang. It's just a fact of life it's a good thing we have the ignore button.

Back