Potco Weapons

Interesting how they set the gold values on these items, Notice how some items of equal or greater attack have gold values far less that some items of lessor attack value. This is something that will have to be taken into consideration if trading is brought into POTCO.

Within each weapon class, the gold values give a relative measure of a weapon's power.

Within a weapon class, I've found no better comparative metric. The resale gold value assignments are unusual, but not completely useless. I agree that for trading, one might want the original purchase price value, instead of the resale value.

Blade of the abyss

Attachments

• 180px-Abyss.jpg
    180px-Abyss.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 138
Ok I admit I was wrong the blade of abyss does look like spinecrest, but now everyone with spinecrest is gonna go hey look at the blade of abyss.

I have the lost sword AND silver freeze:party:
EDIT (Jan 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM):
Ok I admit I was wrong the blade of abyss does look like spinecrest, but now everyone with spinecrest is gonna go hey look at the blade of abyss.
thanks for the idea ( JK )

I know it is Mercer's Blades but I thought it WAS Mercer's blades and now Silver Freeze?

Couldn't post more than 20.. I have alot more, but It would be too much to put on here.. :

135px-Blightfang_Blade.jpg

barracuda is the best out of all famed in the game i have it

Back