Potco Weapons

Will

Site Founder
News_elPatron.png

300px-Cutlass_K.png

The Lost Sword of El Patron is the same weapon used by El Patronhimself. Ever since he died, the sword has beenlost. However, it was recently rediscovered among the other weapons in El Patron's collection.
This legendary Cutlass is extremely powerful and rare, and gives its (un)lucky wielder the ability to change into a ghost-like form.
It is currently also one of only a few known weapons of the LegendaryClass, making it a weapon highly desired by most pirates. It has one unique weapon skill, Ghost Form. If you look closely, the back of the hilt appears to be shaped like a skull.
  • Attack Power: 84
  • Abilities: Ghost Form 3, Drain Voodoo 3, Sweep +3
  • Skill Required: Sword 27
  • Resale Value: 2,167g

200px-Dirk_E.png

Silver Freeze are Legendary Throwing Knives, rumored to be owned and used by Beckett's right-hand man, Mercer himself. These blades have the Silver Freeze ability, which freezes the surrounding enemies. These Throwing Knivesrequire a Dagger Master in order to wield. It is similar to Cursed Ice, found on some of the new Cursed Blades.
  • Attack: 62
  • Abilities: Silver Freeze 3, Blade Instinct +3
  • Skill Required: Dagger 30
  • Resale Value: 266g
260px-DavyJones_H.png

The World Eater Blade is a mighty Legendary Cursed Broadsword. This powerful instrument of death can freeze all nearby enemies, while draining both their health and voodoo! Currently the highest attack weapon in the Caribbean, it is able to slaughter multiple enemies in a matter of seconds! Jolly Roger can be evenly matched by a high level pirate wielding this weapon! Only a masterswordsman can wield this devastating weapon.
  • Attack Power: 105
  • Abilities: Freeze Sweep rank 3, Drain Health rank 3, Drain Voodoo rank 3
  • Skill Required: Sword 30
  • Resale Value: 633 gold

240px-DavyJones_J.png

Thunderspine Sword is a Legendary Cursed Cutlass It has an attack of 95 (currently the strongest cutlass in the Caribbean), and a unique Shock Sweepability to jolt nearby enemies with lightning! It requires a master swordsman to wield it. Just like all other Cursed Blades, the sword's moves are followed by a black shadow.
  • Attack Power: 95
  • Abilities: Shock Sweep 3, Critical Strike 3, Thrust +3
  • Resale value: 515g

260px-DavyJones_H.png

The Behemoth Blade is a very powerful Legendary Cursed Broadsword. Being a highly defense-oriented weapon, while still having excellent offensive capabilities, makes this blade a very powerful tool in the right hands. It slightly resembles a club.
Currently the second highest attack weapon in the Caribbean. By brute force, it can easily dispose of large groups of enemies in a matter of seconds.
  • Attack Power: 101
  • Abilities: Dark Curse 3, Sure Footed 3, Endurance boost +5
  • Skill Required: Sword 28
  • Resale Value: 428g

280px-DavyJones_I.png

The Emerald Curse is a Legendary Cursed Sabre with a very powerful Shock Sweep ability. Unique only to this item, The Emerald Curse has a green shadow trailing it! It requires a Master fencer to use it.
  • Attack Power: 90
  • Abilities: Shock Sweep 3, Voodoo Damage 3, Parry +4
  • Resale Value: 423g

Blade of the Abyss is a Legendary Cursed Blade with a very powerful Inferno Sweep ability and the Bloodfire skill and sweep +3. The Blade of the Abyss was identified to be a cutlass.

Lol no it doesn't, unfortunately.
I only have The Emerald Curse out of all these.
If any of you have the Blade of The Abyss could they please tell me because as you can see I didn't find anything about it.

Completing with a few famed weapons:

145px-Doom_Rattler.jpg

150px-Bruiser%27sCutlass.png

Lol no it doesn't, unfortunately.
I only have The Emerald Curse out of all these.
If any of you have the Blade of The Abyss could they please tell me because as you can see I didn't find anything about it.

Completing with a few famed weapons:

145px-Doom_Rattler.jpg

150px-Bruiser%27sCutlass.png
Thats my pic of the admirals cutlass on the top right.... from the wiki right?
EDIT (Nov 4, 2010 9:31 PM):
blade of the abyss look like the ripsaw blade
EDIT (Nov 4, 2010 9:32 PM):
btw its not silver freeze its Mercer's blades now after the updates

I know it is Mercer's Blades but I thought it WAS Mercer's blades and now Silver Freeze?

Couldn't post more than 20.. I have alot more, but It would be too much to put on here.. :

135px-Blightfang_Blade.jpg

Thank you.
The lost sword.. I've been looking for it for months now..

I got it a few days after it was released. I think I might have a small case of OCD because I wanted that sword so bad when it came out I spend hours and hours on POTCO without sleep trying to get it. I think I was half out of my mind from lack of sleep when I did finally receive it. lol

Lol De. Must have been hard I know but where, with what weapon and for how long did you look for it exactly?

Will, I received the lost sword from Darkhart. It is hard to say? Countless hours and days. lol I think they all ran together.
Someone had told me to only go to a quiet server and you could only get it at Darkhart using sword and dagger only. There was a method and numerous people who had the sword told me the very same thing. Also, they told me the faster you killed him the better your chance of getting it. So, over and over again I would go into it using bladestorm fast switching to dagger using vipers nest back to sword so on and so on. Needless to say we know this is false information now. LOL

I believe at the time for as much as I wanted that sword if someone would of told me you could only get it wearing a pink skirt and black top standing on your head I would have done it! :p

Very nice post Will, I have the Lost Sword on the list there but nothing else also. Would really like to have the Silver Freeze throwing knives.lol :)

I believe at the time for as much as I wanted that sword if someone would of told me you could only get it wearing a pink skirt and black top standing on your head I would have done it!

Not sure how I'll get a pink skirt for Edward. Stand on head glitch (when a flagship pooches) is easy enough.

Hmmmm, still no legendary weapons on ANY Edward Edge... Arrrgh!

If you went to potco wiki someone posted a pic of a sword that was more than likely actually spinecrest I honestly doubt that it looks like spinecrest heres why. If they can take a pic of them holding the sword more than likely they cudve tooken pic of the weapon card. Why didn't they because they are more than likely lying I doubt that its the blade of abyss because no legendary looks like any other non legendary weapon. Each legendary weapon is unique cept for world eater and behemoth for some reason they look the saw I'm guessing the game makers got a little lazy.

If you went to potco wiki someone posted a pic of a sword that was more than likely actually spinecrest I honestly doubt that it looks like spinecrest heres why. If they can take a pic of them holding the sword more than likely they cudve tooken pic of the weapon card. Why didn't they because they are more than likely lying I doubt that its the blade of abyss because no legendary looks like any other non legendary weapon. Each legendary weapon is unique cept for world eater and behemoth for some reason they look the saw I'm guessing the game makers got a little lazy.

The spine crest aint legendary, it's famed. And the pic of the guy holding the weapon comes from the ad from potco, a pirate was holding that on the pic, and all the other legends were on a corner..

The spine crest aint legendary, it's famed. And the pic of the guy holding the weapon comes from the ad from potco, a pirate was holding that on the pic, and all the other legends were on a corner..

Yes I know that I never once said it was legendary I was commenting on chris post cause some dude on potco wiki posted pics of him holding more than likely the spinecrest sword and trying to pass it off as the blade of abyss wich is what led to the confusion.

I know it is Mercer's Blades but I thought it WAS Mercer's blades and now Silver Freeze?

Couldn't post more than 20.. I have alot more, but It would be too much to put on here.. :

135px-Blightfang_Blade.jpg

well when it first came out it was silver freeze but now after the cove updates its mercers knives
EDIT (Nov 6, 2010 4:51 PM):
i got coarsairs cutlass yesterday :D
Corsair%27s_Cutlass.jpg

Interesting how they set the gold values on these items, Notice how some items of equal or greater attack have gold values far less that some items of lessor attack value. This is something that will have to be taken into consideration if trading is brought into POTCO.

Back