POTCO Wiki + Pirates Forums = :D

Ahoy everyone,

We are happy to announce that we are partnering up with the POTCO Wiki!

partnership.png

I have always considered the wiki a valuable asset to players and I hope that this collaboration brings more players to both the forums and wiki to be vocal and helpful members of the community. With the partnership, Pirates Forums and the POTCO Wiki will promote each other and unite our efforts for both in-game and site events.

Don't have a wiki account? Click here to create one!

With this new alliance we strive to bring the player community even closer together. You may reach out to Wiki Admins on our staff page, and the forum staff have the ability to rollback wiki pages so feel free to contact us if you need help on the wiki.

Together we will grow!

I noticed Wiki since about 3 months after I joined this Forums (about 1.5 years ago), and never signed up. :facepalm:
I guess that was a 'bad decision' on my part, eh? Anyway, maybe it's time to do so ...

Anyways, great collaboration for both communities, and I believe it will strengthen both. Great decision, guys! :)

I've used wiki for quick answers and to see new pics that other people took. Never made an account but once I get some free time I'll be sure to do that.

Woot! This is awesome for sure! I'm a rollback on the wiki currently, and am quite happy that we are finally partnering up with the forums. We are both major pirates fansites, and both already share lots of members, so it seems only right to partner up. I'm sure this relationship will prove more than helpful for both sides!

This is pretty cool! This means that we will be making even more ties and bonds. I don't think I've even joined the POTCO Wiki but I look forward to doing so! I use it all the time for POTCO info.

This is great news! I actually do have an account on the wiki, named Seahawk1, but do not get on very often.
This new partnership will definitely boost my time on the Wikia. ;)

Back