Uncaring about anyone
Anyone but herself

So thats when I realized
Nothing lasts forever
Cherish it when you have it
Let it go when it moves on.

"She" is POTCO.

Stop acting like you're not gonna play a potco remake when one is released
POTCO hasn't changed... Just like "her" apperance didn't change in the poem. But "her" personality did, as has the POTCO "personality" or community. I will likely try out a POTCO remake when released. But I have a feeling the current selfish, greedy, self-centered, stuck up community will ruin it for me.

POTCO hasn't changed... Just like "her" apperance didn't change in the poem. But "her" personality did, as has the POTCO "personality" or community. I will likely try out a POTCO remake when released. But I have a feeling the current selfish, greedy, self-centered, stuck up community will ruin it for me.
It's a matter of opinion. Personally, the community wasn't what made the game so fun. It was the actual game itself. But whatever. I agree that the community has turned...a bit corrupted, you know?

I can attest to both the literal meaning (she being a girl) and the symbolic meaning (she being POTCO) in this. However, I feel that the community will be "reborn" if TLOPO is released and become what it once was again.

Back