Question Potion Esc Bug

Is the potion bug still there? Like the one when you press Esc key and you will have 2 game layers.

Sadly yes.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Potential fixes are still switching oceans or port of call, as well as teleporting to another player. Then again, relogging doesn't hurt either.

Potential fixes are still switching oceans or port of call, as well as teleporting to another player. Then again, relogging doesn't hurt either.
Doesn't bother me none. I just flat out stopped doing potions at level eight. Which also ended part of my theory about legendary perhaps needing all skills & weapons maxed to change the rng or whatever profile crud I thought existed. I still believe I passed a landmark to finally get my first legendary.
But on topic, yea, not much interest in potions to worry about this glitch. If it was helpful, maybe a different story.

Well no offence to the team, but this bug is known for a long time, when is the fix coming, cuz I want to master potions and I do need to sell them once in a while for cash and it will I don't want to relog evertime cuz of my dumb esc = window gone reflex

Well no offence to the team, but this bug is known for a long time, when is the fix coming, cuz I want to master potions and I do need to sell them once in a while for cash and it will I don't want to relog evertime cuz of my dumb esc = window gone reflex
All you need to do to avoid the issue is click the exit icon at the bottom right for now.

We can sell potions? I don't think I knew that.

Well yes, it is a drug, cuz it will stimulate your senses and strength. Disney was a drug user so yes. Yes it works, idk if works on other NPC's than Gypsy, but it does work with Gipsies.

Well yes, it is a drug, cuz it will stimulate your senses and strength. Disney was a drug user so yes. Yes it works, idk if works on other NPC's than Gypsy, but it does work with Gipsies.
Hmmm. I never really tried. Guess I'll try that next time in game. Wonder if I can sell my 83,573 pounds of treasure I've been lugging around.
It's getting expensive to maintain that other 2 ships just to hold my stuff. Plus the constant risk of other pirates stealing my treasure ships.
I don't roll around in my treasure that much any more like Scrooge McDuck does.

Just left the game. Only tried with the gypsy on padres, but you are correct. Didn't doubt you just was surprised I didn't know that. Not only can we sell potions, we can sell the first four places in our inventory. Weapons, garb, potions and jewelry. Matts and treasure have no sale value and can't be moved. Next time in I'll check other vendors but I suspect it will be the same. Thanks for the heads up.
Potions might be the only things in the game you make that you can sell.
Oh, I didn't try fish.

Last edited:
Back