Recruiting Potion Pals - A potions-only guild

tbh we had a heated debate about that. many chairs were thrown and friendships were broken however he resides in the guild to this day

See, the only issue here is only about 30-50 players even did create pirates like this during the Potions Bug. Not to mention, the bug has been patched, and I highly doubt any player is going to grind up to Notoriety 50 without the Bug using only potions, as if they did, nobody could even tell if they did it legit, so it would basically be pointless and do nothing but allow entry into this "troll guild." Nonetheless, I think this is a funny idea, and I wish all who partake in it, the best of luck! :D

Lucky Looting!

"See, the only issue here is only about 30-50 players even did create pirates like this during the Potions Bug. Not to mention, the bug has been patched, and I highly doubt any player is going to grind up to Notoriety 50 without the Bug using only potions, as if they did, nobody could even tell if they did it legit, so it would basically be pointless and do nothing but allow entry into this "troll guild." Nonetheless, I think this is a funny idea, and I wish all who partake in it, the best of luck!
Lucky Looting!"

They did it as a lark, a joke, to have fun amongst themselves. It's harmless and they probably will delete a bunch of the pirates anyways.
It doesn't effect anyone else in the game so no big deal. I was able to max potions after suffering for a year and I'm happy. Hopefully tlopo won't do a roll back because of it.

Back