Request Potion revamp additions

Mal

Swashbuckler
I'm a very big fan of the recent revamp of potions. I had a few ideas I think might capitalize on the idea of making potions more of an efficient but unnecessary mechanic.
1: Make potions stackable past 5 - this will decrease how often people need to visit a potion table while still making them feel like a limited tool. I'd suggest around 20 per potion
2: Make the amount of potions made per formula increase with potion level - this adds a reward outside of higher tiered potions to look forward to while leveling them
3: Reduce the recipe costs (even more). A little hit or miss, especially when in conjecture with #2, however potions are underused as is and I don't think it would cause any harm.

While all of these base around making potions easier to obtain, it also increases incentive to use them in the first place and therefore add another dynamic to the game that hasn't really been utilized in the past. There's obviously some things I've most likely overlooked / aren't possible code wise, but I figured i'd add my 2 cents in on the matter.

1594793343659.png
Support

Back