Potion still showing "Quest" symbol after quest is completed

George Hamilton

Pirate Apprentice
The Raven's Cove quest required me to brew three Staff Enchant potions, and accordingly, a badge labeled "Quest" showed up next to the name of the potion in the brewing menu. However, even though I have already completed the entire quest line and continued to brew some Staff Enchant potions, the symbol is still there. Also, when I exit brewing, I have the little gold quest star on the upper right of my screen with no quest instructions. Does anyone know how to make these disappear?

I would upload a picture of this, but the upload keeps failing.

Last edited:
The Raven's Cove quest required me to brew three Staff Enchant potions, and accordingly, a badge labeled "Quest" showed up next to the name of the potion in the brewing menu. However, even though I have already completed the entire quest line and continued to brew some Staff Enchant potions, the symbol is still there. Also, when I exit brewing, I have the little gold quest star on the upper right of my screen with no quest instructions. Does anyone know how to make these disappear?

I would upload a picture of this, but the upload keeps failing.
Email support.
I'd post their email address, but you can find it as easy as I can on the official game website.

Back