Suggestion Potions and Fishing. Black Pearl and others

Meta

Sea Legs
Make these more interesting to do. Maybe a hint of good rare, famed or even legendary weapons to be found in potions.

Fishing has changed - not enough gold as in POTC. Lines are weaker as well.

Black Pearl. Instead of so many bridge to take out, why not have the pirates raid the fort and destroy Soliders and then take out a bridge from inside the fort.

Would be nice if you could take the Black Pearl out for a spin (say 15 mins) after she is released.

Training grounds for EITC should be set up. More training can be at the lower level of kings head and well at the other levels

More interesting stuff can be done with Ravens as well. Make the Red Ghosts less strong but put more in.

Staff, dolls are good, or create new potions that one can only get by doing potions. Say something that will enhance the pirates weapons, sail or rep; say for 15 to 30 minutes.

I disagree and/or am against all of this except I agree that expansion of Kingshead would be very nice. The other stuff is like it was in potco or like it except buggy and I only want the bugs fixed. I also think that potions should be spiced up, Charles Warmonk has a thread on this, my hope is that they would leave the lvl 1 to 20 alone and add lvl 21 to 30 with better potions and without increasing the brewing difficulty, it would be nice if they could add more excitement into the brewing somehow too, I'm against adding loot. Rage Ghosts are supposed to drop all players with one hit, it's a great part of the game, they are bugged though, don't move, don't appear only at night, and don't aggro unless attacked. Probably fishing could be improved with a lvl 30 expansion too but the way it is is right as far as I see.

Last edited:
Back