Blog Post Potions Be Yers!

MMDR

Pirate Master
Beast.png

Greetings mate,

Ye pirates sure love rum, don't ye? Well, the fellow I'm about to tell ye about drank it as if it were water. Fabiola, a gypsy from Tortuga was unlucky enough to hire the fool for a job. He was supposed to sail over to Cuba to deliver a large cargo of potions to the gypsy Macomo in Cuba. The blockhead grabbed his bottle of rum and set out on the high seas. Not much later, he rammed his ship into a collection of rocks near Port Royal. The ship sank to the bottom of the sea and the potions were left floatin’ about.

Some friendly pirates stumbled upon him and brought him back to Tortuga in one piece. The potions ended up floatin’ over to the shores of Port Royal and curious pirates began collectin’ them. I even fetched a few for meself. Alright, I may have taken a few too many, this be the reason why I’m now handin’ them out for free!

In order to get yer hands on these potions, ye can redeem the followin’ codes:
alligator” to transform yerself into a -- ah come on, ye don't need me to explain this, It's pretty self-explanatory! There is also “scorpion” and “crabman”!

Have fun mateys, and remember, don't rum and sail! Also, watch out with these potions, they might have some eh… odd side effects. I warned ye, don't come cryin’ to me when ye grow out a third eye ball!

Don't get me wrong, this is a very interesting feature but why was it added? I understand this update in its nature is supposed to be fun. I never remember being able to transform into an alligator in PotCO throughout my years of playing. Perhaps during a special event? Don't get me wrong it's an interesting update but I don't see the point of it. Nevertheless an excellent job by the TLOPO team :)

Don't get me wrong, this is a very interesting feature but why was it added? I understand this update in its nature is supposed to be fun. I never remember being able to transform into an alligator in PotCO throughout my years of playing. Perhaps during a special event? Don't get me wrong it's an interesting update but I don't see the point of it. Nevertheless an excellent job by the TLOPO team :)
Towards the end they had it I believe.

http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Stinger_Stew
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Gator_Grog
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Pincer_Potion

It was very interesting to be one of the mobs I used to kill and will kill during beta and live. I think it added a fun and silly touch to the end of the event! Thanks for the fun week TLOPO! And I can't wait for the game to continue to progress further! Thanks again for the hard work! Many pirates notice the effort, and are eternally grateful for bringing the game back!

Back