POTOCO ISNT WORKING!!!

:O i got to the log in screen rofl

EDIT: the compass kept spinning and spinning but the launcher finally worked :D lol

i pressed cancel but and tried to log in to the launcher but then it said connecting then said dont want to wait? upgrade to unlimited access -_-

GO PIRATES IS WORKING!

what after i click play on the launcher it goes to a black screen wth

says tom scurvybones is already online

Nope! It's 5:02 pm EST and still ...

Potco under maintenance 062511.jpg

i got on and then i was talking everything was fine then i attacked someone at tormenta... i shot him he didnt die or lose any health and he didnt move or do anything i shot again still the same so i started talking in guild... no won was talking back so then i try and tp somewere nothing happens... i am the only won that moves or does anything... HELP ROFL

As the wise old Indian Chief Dan George once said: " If the horse dies... get off. "

rofl also called common sense

OMG finally got on to the screen were u get ur pirate and... i went to my lv 36 and it said on the play button ALREADY ONLINE! -_- so i went on my mastered and found my lv 36... anyone know how to dc ppl? rofl

GO PIRATES IS WORKING!

what after i click play on the launcher it goes to a black screen wth

says tom scurvybones is already online
oh Tom.. I can go find you if you like.. that's what I spent my time doing on the game last night.. just hunting around for my "on line" guild mates... good thing I didn't take it personal that nobody would chat with me :)

Back