Predictions for when we hit 1000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we still be able to vote on the exact day (or day before) the forums reaches 1000 people? ._.

That's very smart! I'd say not the day when the forums reaches 1000. That day should be blacked out, because it would not be a 'prediction' anymore, that would be 'given'. The prediction should stop the day BEFORE it happens. So yea ... I've been thinking about this too actually, James, when I realized that my prediction was wayyyy off. Get this ppl who have not vote: You may want to wait until the very last day before you vote ... your chance to get it correct will be bigger the closer to get to member #1,000. ;)

I wish I figured that out earlier ... now it's out in the open, and we'll see who's smart enough to take that opportunity.

The only problem is, every one of us could only vote ONCE and pick ONE date. So whoever comes so close to that day, and tag it first, would be the winner. :D

That's very smart! I'd say not the day when the forums reaches 1000. That day should be blacked out, because it would not be a 'prediction' anymore, that would be 'given'. The prediction should stop the day BEFORE it happens. So yea ... I've been thinking about this too actually, James, when I realized that my prediction was wayyyy off. Get this ppl who have not vote: You may want to wait until the very last day before you vote ... your chance to get it correct will be bigger the closer to get to member #1,000. ;)

I wish I figured that out earlier ... now it's out in the open, and we'll see who's smart enough to take that opportunity.

The only problem is, every one of us could only vote ONCE and pick ONE date. So whoever comes so close to that day, and tag it first, would be the winner. :D
It wasn't out in the open in the first place? I assumed that was why not many people were voting ._.

Whoops. Heh heh...

It wasn't out in the open in the first place? I assumed that was why not many people were voting ._.

Whoops. Heh heh...

Smarty pants!! The way I see it, whoever voted already, just pick the date randomly (me included :facepalm:... ok, go ahead and laugh ... I've got my personal reason for that ... ). And the others, one of two things - always - 1) very smart, or 2) don't care/don't have any idea at all. So, yea ... there are chances that not everybody is option 1), ya know ... ;)

:D Jk ...

So far here is the full list of predictions made by you all
If you posted more than 1 guess, your 1st guess is the one that counts.

Will Nightwolf - September 17
Amelia Darkskull - October 2
Leo - November 18
John Foulroberts - November 10
Constance O'hara - October 4
Kate - August 9
Corey - August 29
Captain Sharktooth - August 27
JamesJumper - August 17
JadeOHayes - September 8
Captain Peanut Butter - August 18
Captain Redhorn - Invalid
Miss Anne Bridgebreaker - September 1
Bobby Flat Foot - August 20
Francis Gunshot - September 11
Jade Wildfury - August 25
James Bilgemartin - July 24
Allie - October 6
Matthew Goldrage - July 29
Molly McSilver - August 22
Benjamin Lockbreaker - August 13
Cap'ain Valentine - September 24
Bart Gunshot - December 1
Stevilkinevil - August 2
Egore - August 11

Prizes for the closest guess
From Will Nightwolf - will win an amazing prize that only they will ever find out.
From Davy Darkrage - I'll offer a 1 month sub to Pirates for the person with the closest guess.

Note: No more predictions will be taken after the forum has reached 960 members.
953 total members as of 7/22/2011

If you haven't made a guess yet, you still have time. Send either Will Nightwolf or me a private conversation with your guess or through a profile post so we can add it to the list.

Thank you,
Bad

Private Conversation for Will ---> https://piratesforums.co/conversations/add?to=Will Nightwolf
Private Conversation for Bad ---> https://piratesforums.co/conversations/add?to=Bad

Profile for Will ---> https://piratesforums.co/members/will-nightwolf.12/
Profile for Bad ---> https://piratesforums.co/members/bad.558/

Considering we have at least 20 people with more than 1 account I'm gonna automatically make Stevilkinevil - August 2 the winner. I will give him his prize in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back