Predictions for when we hit 1000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
This is simple everyone will write down the day that they believe the forums will hit 1000 memebers and whoever is right will win an amazing prize that only they will ever find out. If you win send me a personal message and I will give you the amazing prize I promised. I am guessing

September 17,2011

Please try not to copy anyone's day. Also only 1 guess per person. Unless you guessed the exact date you will not get the amazing prize. If your the closest you'll get a so/so prize.

I just randomly made a date but if someone wants to do the math think statistics. Check out how many new members a day are coming to the forum now and consider that the more new members already in the less players to join are gonna be left because once everyone gets their friends , etc, invitations will decrease...

In 6 months we got about 600 ppl joining, meaning approximately in late August we'll have 1,000 members.
I'd say August 17, just bc I say so.

For anyone who writes more than one date I will only count the first one as an actually awnser. But if you write my real guess is as leo did that will be the one I count as a prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back