Suggestion Priority of Cargo when sailing

Jack Ironeagle

Dockworker
So I've been doing plenty of mat runs lately which are great because materials take the highest priority when sailing so it doesn't matter what you get beforehand, if you complete your run then you'll end up with only materials and perhaps a loot skull chest or two. I've begun doing loot runs which are harder to complete as I soon realized that royal chests take priority over loot pouches, and loot chests when the cargo is deciding what to keep after sinking ships at full cargo. I don't know how this would work, but what if there were a way to allow captains of their ship to set priority of what cargo they prefer to keep. This would allow pirates on loot runs to keep their loot pouches and chests rather than taking on royal chests and the occasional stray ship material. Just a thought after trying to work around this manually by avoiding sinking hunters and having to port before royal chests replace too much cargo.

So basically, a big departure from POTCO to make your life easier?
If you see it that way, I'm just saying there is a priority system in place, but priorities are not uniform across the board. It'd be nice if you could change your priorities from materials to loot.

Maybe there could just be an option where you turn on/off a button so you don't get hunters/warships so you can do loot runs without having to avoid hitting hunters/warships. I never understood why royal chests replaced loot chests.

Maybe there could just be an option where you turn on/off a button so you don't get hunters/warships so you can do loot runs without having to avoid hitting hunters/warships. I never understood why royal chests replaced loot chests.
Honestly yea I can see replacing loot pouches but loot chests I don't understand. Also I don't think being able to toggle hunters is a good solution since those are like the punishment (and reward) for filling your cargo hold. Hunters shouldn't be in your control, but the cargo you take on your ship should be at least somewhat in your control.

Back