SvS  Privateering Event

Should Privateering ( SvS) add to weekly Pirates Forums Agenda?

• Total voters

Adhy Roman

Site Founder
To make our forum more well known in Caribbean,. Me as member of forum would like to making Privateering Contest,. for that plan,. I need help from all member forum to make my plan successful. Personally I need people who know about scoring and great judge, and good decision maker as we know Privateering had drama effect behind it.

lol i love both but i voted yes it be a awesome idea

^ :( party pooper

I dont like svs cause you cant get any more rep. Thats one of the reasons I dont use darkmonk that often anymore[plus no room for anymore famed]. Once I master nightwolf I'll either lvl the old man or just switch off between darkmonk and nightwolf

I dont like svs cause you cant get any more rep. Thats one of the reasons I dont use darkmonk that often anymore[plus no room for anymore famed]. Once I master nightwolf I'll either lvl the old man or just switch off between darkmonk and nightwolf

One thing about svs though is that it can be very challenging. People come up with more and more ways to get one up. You have to always be coming up with strategies and counter strategies which I have really seen very little talk on.

its still fun for just javing something to do

its still fun for just javing something to do

Wow, I agree with you on something for once! LOL It's going to storm or something now :D

I am definitely not a good svs pirate but I must admit I am starting to enjoy svs more then I used to. It is something different and fun if you are with the right people.

Hehe.. laughing at these comments.
I'd love to see you all in andaba privateering, although at the moment there is some bugs that hopefully will be fixed when updates come. I'll post some tips for you all on how to set up gunning and sailing. Also if you got to andaba to SvS, keep in mind that you dont make any rules there, you are not the best, you will get teamed, you will get sunk a lot of time but you need to stay calm and away from all the drama. Just have fun, Be patient and practice and maybe some day you will be as good as all the svsers who svs daily. i've tried everything in the game and i think SvS is the hardest part of the game.
As for contest, its going to require some time to make it possible in POTCO. Reason for this is that theres about 5 to 10 svsers who intend to mess it up. Also, its going to require a judge that is not bias who most like is a nonprivateer or doesn't participate on the contest itslef.;)

Back