Privateering improvements Disney should add in-game, or bring back?

Do teleporters annoy you?

• Total voters

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
Anything Disney should add to SvS for improvements? (idk if something like this was already created, srry if it was)

I think Disney should add back the fact captains can't teleport from their ship. Reduces teleporters (im a teleporter... :facepalm:)

I always hated the fact that SVS captains could not teleport off ship to get ammo. Sometimes captains change to cannons and allow others to sail. When the teleporting was not allowed, it was impossible to get more ammo and frustrating when doing the svs quests. I personally like that this option is available now. Ships can stay out and continue to gain points and bounty, ship captains can go back and forth between cannon and sailing.

be nice to see other crews on the deck, so i know who to shoot grape shot at.

No joke! That was to me the worst decision for them to "improve" lag by getting rid of the people on decks of ships while sailing. I loved seeing who I could shoot with grape shots, see how many enemy I could kill with round shots, and even report those rude pirates that were sailing around annyoing others on purpose.

I always hated the fact that SVS captains could not teleport off ship to get ammo. Sometimes captains change to cannons and allow others to sail. When the teleporting was not allowed, it was impossible to get more ammo and frustrating when doing the svs quests. I personally like that this option is available now. Ships can stay out and continue to gain points and bounty, ship captains can go back and forth between cannon and sailing.
good point. but they do need to do something about teleporters... maybe only be able to teleport if out of ammo?
then people would just go with zero ammo and teleport off whenever.....
well the team at Disney HQ in Cali need to stop tanning themselves at the beaches and get to work fixing this...:mad:

Bring back the figurehead on the sloops!!! Even though it isn't SvS, I would still like it back along with some sort of new SvS special skills instead of Take Cover and Open Fire all the time.
SLOOP.png

Reactions: LEO
Bring back the figurehead on the sloops!!! Even though it isn't SvS, I would still like it back along with some sort of new SvS special skills instead of Take Cover and Open Fire all the time.
View attachment 5343

OMG I forgot that once upon a time we had that. Its not a pirate ship without something dead on it! I agree, bring it back or give us a custom jolly roger to fly.

I do miss those too... you know the beta ships had lanterns on them? and you actually watched your pirate row out to the ship and climb aboard?

Um, I've been playing "only" for a year ... and you all are talking 'greek' here ... :confused:

Are you sure it isnt POTCO "geek" ? Lol. Some of us have been playing quite a long time and remember the old days in the Caribbean. I do miss the old islands and old ships. I dont miss the old caves, they were too small. I also miss AFK pushing.

Some of their fixes for lag have made SVS less challenging. Back when we could see eveyrone on the other ship, we could use grape shots, stun them or knock them out. Doing that gave us the advantage because we could then destroy their ship while they were wounded and couldnt hit us back. For a while after they did this, grape shots were useless. In fact, I retrained my cannons and no longer can use grape shots. There is no point in it now.

Are you sure it isnt POTCO "geek" ?

Some of their fixes for lag have made SVS less challenging. Back when we could see eveyrone on the other ship, we could use grape shots, stun them or knock them out. Doing that gave us the advantage because we could then destroy their ship while they were wounded and couldnt hit us back. For a while after they did this, grape shots were useless. In fact, I retrained my cannons and no longer can use grape shots. There is no point in it now.

No, seriously ... Thank you for explaining. I wasn't there then, so when you went down the memory lane like that, I would need to know the pros and contras why they had it like that before, and now we don't have it anymore, so what is the good or bad on that. And I was like ... Really? They had all of those then? :confused:

The grape shots ... I've always been wondering what those are for. On my third and fourth pirates I didn't even bother to have grape shots.

Back