Problem Verifying ACCOUNT!

Tom Scurvybones

Site Founder
So i tried to play the game on my new laptop that i got today... I was really excited because it has intel i7 which they told me is great for gaming... so i downloaded the launcher and when i try to log in it says

PROBLEM VERIFYING ACCOUNT!

so is it just me and the laptop or is this going around for everyone?

Dude you got banned lol. When I got banned it said that to me. Lol kidding if you were banned it would re direct you. Maybe someone hacked into your account and changed your password.

Dude you got banned lol. When I got banned it said that to me. Lol kidding if you were banned it would re direct you. Maybe someone hacked into your account and changed your password.

i went into manage account and the id and pass worked just fine. wut else could it be i really want to play on my new laptop which is going to be lag free so i can own in svs and pvp

It's done that to me before. I tried later that night, and it worked fine. I can't explain it : /

So i tried to play the game on my new laptop that i got today... I was really excited because it has intel i7 which they told me is great for gaming... so i downloaded the launcher and when i try to log in it says

PROBLEM VERIFYING ACCOUNT!

so is it just me and the laptop or is this going around for everyone?

That is exactly what happened to me, which is why I started using the browser instead and got in fine with that. There was nothing wrong with my username and password and even a few times it tried to update but I got an error message stating it was unable to update. I have tried a few times but it still doesnt work so I just use the browser now and all has been well.

Back