Proxy Errors

I'm on the page where you choose your pirate and it says dowloading starting island, but it's taking forever. I'm soooooooooooooo bored. :(:rumgone::sad1:

Man this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just got to 100% then it jumped back to 71%!!!!! I've been waiting for a couple hours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why me?!?!?!?!?!? :sad1: :sad1:

All I want is to play. Is that too much to ask???

We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues ( outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. There be a few things I'd like to say about that... They are currently experiencing a high level of failure. Their ( outside of their control problems ) are becoming the norm. I wish I would be able to experience interruptions during my gamepla, at least I'd be playing! I doubt they're working quickly to resolve their problem. Their problem being that they can't get anything right and we pay the price. TEST and LIVE be down. They can't get anything right so they shut all of Pirates down. And inconvenience is for about 30 minutes to an hour, not going on 4 hours. What patience? I lost that when they reset TEST too many times to count. And their bugs that lost my items, that they haven't bothered to replace or even respond to my email. They won't fix those. They are inconsiderate on so many levels. That's just my 2 cents.
lol, nicely said xD

Back