Announcement PSA: Discord Servers

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by Johnny Mak, May 17, 2017.

1. Mark Scurvyfox

Forum Mod

Did I ever mention that I like housekeeping a lot? :hugs:

For people complaining about freedom of speech given here and there, all I could say is that for every rule, there's a rule-breaker. And now I do know that this doesn't make of any sense but please try to follow me for a moment. If some of you are under the impression that we're addicted to being party poopers then you're wrong. The only reason new rules - policies are being enforced is because unpleasant circumstances are popping up day after day. I know that I'm being quaint at this point as I've stated this numerous times but we're literaly doing our best to avoid drama in this place. This is not a battlearena. Is it?

Jokes aside, for as long as people find holes to create dispute there will always be a corresponding policy right around the corner.

Again, I'd like to extend this message by saying a big thank you to all of you out there. This place could have been nothing without your contributions and continued support.

{{JMak is a filthy rat - boo}}

2. Bort Greasegorb

Bort Greasegorb Wanted Pirate

Beg pardon? I said "no inappropriate language". I mean if there's no microphones, then I imagine there are chat filters that you can put it, ergo "no swearing".

3. Johnny Telltale

TLOPO Staff

It's simply not worth the moderation effort to have a discord, as we are focused on moderating the game. Nothing else to it, we're not having an official discord :p

Sparky Wonderwolf likes this.
  4. Bort Greasegorb

Bort Greasegorb Wanted Pirate

Oh, the whole game went to the back of my mind. I guess guild chat is good enough.

5. Demonic

Demonic Sea Legs

I honestly hadn't realized discord had been a thing. Only just got into it myself. been gone a while. Anyways, thanks for the info. Clears things up a bit.

Jeapers and Punkin Pie like this.
  6. Laseander

Laseander Honorable Pirate

This is a good decision. TBH hearing about Discord all of the time gets annoying.

Malia and Punkin Pie like this.