Purple Frosting :d...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so... Since i'm celebrating me turning lvl 50.. Which I haven't I'm only lvl 46 xD, But its an early present for myself : P
This guild is entirely for fun... Just a group of pirates xD Mm..
I cant promise I'll be the best GM.. It's my first time trying to be a GM, so, no promises :)

Okay, so heres the info:

Name: Purple Frosting
Gm: Rose Sunslipper ( me.. )
Created: October 21, 2010.
Officers: Rose Sunslipper (lvl 4), Leon Gunsteel The Second (lvl 21), Jordan The First (lvl 10), Evil Strawberry (lvl 3?). Note: Officers are people I fully trust, Meaning... If you join don't expect to be officer o: , Though you easily can be.. Just be friends with meh :D

Rules:
1. (You all know this is coming) dont tp without asking xD
2. Don't make important guild decisions without asking me.. :D
3. NO fighting :D It's a happy guild.. :D (no mean names, bad language, rude comments, etc.)
4. Have fun :D..

Fun stuff: (When we get enough members)
Girl activities : 'Sleep Overs', Bon fires, Makeovers :p etc.
Boy activities: pvp, svs, etc. (Of course girls can do this stuff too..)

Currently there are 16 members.. But we can change that.. ha, :D

(btw, im allowed to post this right?... I think i am o.o)

I forgot to add how to join the guild, click redeem invitation, and type in : CWZB5945

OR: pm me and i'll meet you somewhere :D (i just noticed how many ':D' i use o.o
EDIT (Oct 23, 2010 9:06 PM):
Good Luck on your guild Rose.I wish you the best!:)

aye Captian Morgan Kid. good luck Rose. remeber rum is free when you are a pirate. icome with the loot sometimes. :drink:
EDIT (Oct 24, 2010 9:13 AM):

Uh quick question why the name purple frosting is that your favorite frosting or does it have a deeper meaning?

Uh quick question why the name purple frosting is that your favorite frosting or does it have a deeper meaning?

Actually, it does have a deeper meaning :)
My best-friends mom died of breast cancer, and since it's October (awareness month) I decided to make a guild called pink frosting (she made the BEST cupcakes in the world.! And cancer awareness ribbon is pink so thats where that came in) unfortunately, it didn't accept pink, so I went with purple, Closet thing to pink :)

Actually, it does have a deeper meaning :)
My best-friends mom died of breast cancer, and since it's October (awareness month) I decided to make a guild called pink frosting (she made the BEST cupcakes in the world.! And cancer awareness ribbon is pink so thats where that came in) unfortunately, it didn't accept pink, so I went with purple, Closet thing to pink :)

Oh ty for sharing that with me good luck with your guild.

Igor jump up and down what if Igor want to play dress up ?!?!?!?!?! Igor say Igor good good at dress up even though Igor boy and Igor no good at stinky pvp !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back