Suggestion Put something to do in Cuba

Beggar

Pirate Master
Cuba is unique among the ports in that it lacks the amount of content that distinguishes the other four ports from wild islands. It has only one area apart from its incredibly small main section, and boasts no caves, bosses, jungles, or even weapon shops.

I think the developers should consider Cuba as a potential location for any future content they have in store for us. A new area or activity there would help to balance out the island with the other four ports, and would make it something more than a quick route to Isla Tormenta.

Cuba is unique among the ports in that it lacks the amount of content that distinguishes the other four ports from wild islands. It has only one area apart from its incredibly small main section, and boasts no caves, bosses, jungles, or even weapon shops.

I think the developers should consider Cuba as a potential location for any future content they have in store for us. A new area or activity there would help to balance out the island with the other four ports, and would make it something more than a quick route to Isla Tormenta.
Completely agreeing to this post. Honestly, it wouldn't kill to see the main port of Cuba be revamped completely when they get around to it. There's nothing there that is particularly interesting, and the most involvement players have here in current time are Voodoo Quests on the Pantano River and the occasional BPQ talk inside the local Tavern.

While the location of Cuba in real life is vastly larger than the island shown in-game, I'd also like to see the island have more a look that it did in the movies, bolstering dark and harrowing waters, with a flush, swamp landscape, similar to..:
cf19c72832b00d72dbaaea994897ae53.jpg

d2c63dff2b88ac6ee2559b78e79d62ed.png

5c38633320f4b718eee48446cb3a04a1.jpg

I absolutely agree!!! Cuba should be expanded, it's the perfect place to add shops, a better dock, forests, plantations, and an expanded Pantao River area just to name a few possible improvements. It is a huge island in real life and being the home of Tia Dalma makes it a key part of the game. There is much room for additional mid and high level expansion with new enemies, quests, and towns. Maybe in the interest of the remake the existing part of Cuba should be maintained and expansion should be beyond the edges of the existing Cuba?

Last edited:
I absolutely agree!!! Cuba should be expanded, it's the perfect place to add shops, a better dock, forests, plantations, and an expanded Pantao River area just to name a few possible improvements. It is a huge island in real life and being the home of Tia Dalma makes it a key part of the game. There is much room for additional mid and high level expansion with new enemies, quests, and towns. Maybe in the interest of the remake the existing part of Cuba should be maintained and expansion should be beyond the edges of the existing Cuba?
It has a tavern and some pigs, what more can a pirate want?
And I find Tia quite attractive. When I turned in all her requests and wants, not only did she reject all my advances and gifts, she told me in no uncertain terms I should be elsewhere.
Given the risk of being turned into pond scum, I heeded her desires.

It has a tavern and some pigs, what more can a pirate want?
And I find Tia quite attractive. When I turned in all her requests and wants, not only did she reject all my advances and gifts, she told me in no uncertain terms I should be elsewhere.
Given the risk of being turned into pond scum, I heeded her desires.
A pirate always wants more... more taverns and more pigs and, well, generally more of everything really. Oh, and Tia is not to be trifled with!

I reckon you mean "the other three ports"??? Aren't there only 4 civilized islands?

I agree, especially considering not even in-game events take place on cuba, like invasions on the other ports etc. I don't have any ideas myself but I do strongly like @Misha points about making Cuba look more like the Cuba from the movies.

Raven's Cove, Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres Del Fuego. I consider any island with a TP totem to be a port.
Ah Ha, Raven's Cove is the debatable one that I was not counting. Since it does have the teleportation totem I guess you are right, it seems a logical way to divide the wild and civilized islands. Raven's Cove is home to only one living character which makes it not very civilized, a sort of post apocalyptic civilization I guess, lol

Ah Ha, Raven's Cove is the debatable one that I was not counting. Since it does have the teleportation totem I guess you are right, it seems a logical way to divide the wild and civilized islands. Raven's Cove is home to only one living character which makes it not very civilized, a sort of post apocalyptic civilization I guess, lol
Agree to a point. However, Raven cove was a viable thriving community until the attacks, so technically, raven would fit under Beggars umbrella.

Let's face it, there's a lot that can be done to enhance every island in the game. But alas, resources are limited in that the devs can only do so much, in addition to all they do already.
Yes but Beggar has a point here. All the other civilized islands and even some of the wild islands have more going on than Cuba and Cuba is an important place in the game so it makes sense to expand it. It seems to me that expansion of Cuba makes more sense than adding a bunch more islands.

Back