Suggestion Put something to do in Cuba

I don't understand the question.
I don’t know much about anything. I guess though what I am trying to hint at is what would actually work the best to “put something to Cuba,” in light of the title of this thread. Part of that - I feel - is what would also assure Cuba’s own legacy (within TLOPO).

If the legacy of TLOPO’s Cuba is just some side closet or doorway from what we already have of Cuba...would that be or is that enough to make a big enough difference to revive everyone’s interest (including ‘new’ TLOPO players) to Cuba that we do know currently?

I don’t know the answer to this ^ inquiry that I am asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know much about anything. I guess though what I am trying to hint at is what would actually work the best to “put something to Cuba,” in light of the title of this thread. Part of that - I feel - is what would also assure Cuba’s own legacy (within TLOPO).

If the legacy of TLOPO’s Cuba is just some side closet or doorway from what we already have of Cuba...would that be or is that enough to make a big enough difference to revive everyone’s interest (including ‘new’ TLOPO players) to Cuba that we do know currently?

I don’t know the answer to this ^ inquiry that I am asking.
I think it has the potential to be what Padres was to potco, you make the idea of traveling through the island to a town seem trivial but if your travels take you through areas with enemies and rewards similar to Forsaken Shallows and you end up at a town under siege with a high level Spanish garrison under British bombardment and have the potential to try and run a British blockade that consists of one of the existing fleets but that they will lock onto your ship the way hunters do, well you get the idea I hope. New high level enemies including bosses of Spanish, British, and creature types with lots of room for exploration.

Back