PvP Pvp And Svs Reinactment Of The Pirates Of The Caribbean Movies. Please Come. :)

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
I'd like to do a reinactment of Jack Sparrow versus Barbossa in PvP and another one to be the fight for the "key" to the chest, and some "fair" SvS to rein act the end of At: World's End except we can have 3 War Frigate's one to represent The Black Pearl, The Second to represent The Flying Dutchman, and the Third one to represent The Endeavor. Other ships to represent Pirate Lord's and The EITC/Navy Fleet. around 7 p.m. Eastern Time (USA) tonight on the Kokoros Server/Ocean Rumrunner's Isle Rum Cellar. Please I would really like to see some people come to this, not cause im bored because Test has been closed for 5 days now but I would like to get to know all ye scurvy dogs on Pirates Online. :) Cya there mate's and matey's. :) :fight:
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM):
I would like to play Captain Barbossa though, if it's ok with you guys. :)

A Pirate Captain has been lost at sea, forever. or so we think… His name is… Blackbeard, it is said that even Jack Sparrow has gone into hiding to avoid his "supposed" arrival to The Caribbean waters. Unfortunately for him, he's trapped in Davy Jones' Locker, with no means of escape. It's rumored as that he took The Black Pearl, from under Captain Jack Sparrow's nose. It has also been rumored that Blackbeard is searching for an ancient idol, said to be buried somewhere on Raven's Cove. The Idol is said to show the way to the Fountain of Youth, the legendary fountain of immortal life. You see Blackbeard seeks to live forever and to vanquish Jolly Roger once and for all, however he cannot do this alone. (Blackbeard has been casted.)
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif
Actors needed to play the following characters:
Captain Hector Barbossa, 2 female main characters, Male character who rescues Blackbeard, Captain Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard Crew Member #1, #2, #3 e.t.c. , Various Townsfolk. The Guardian of the Fountain of Youth. (I need some name ideas appropriate for Pirates Online for the two female main characters, and the male main character who rescues Blackbeard.)

If you'll allow me, I'll play Captain Jack Sparrow. I'll buy a tricorne, a dingy coat, some dark pants, a white shirt, a vest, and get a new haircut so I'll look like Jack. I already have his bandanna and his style and color of sash. In fact, I'll do that today when I get on and I'll take a screenshot and post it on here to see what you think.

Well, the proper way to do the battle with the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl, if you ask me, would be to use regular Frigates as those two ships and to use a War Galleon as the Endeavor.

The Main Character Pirate Names have been chosen:
Male Main Character name has been chosen: William O'malley. (He saves Blackbeard by mistake of course.)
Male Main Character #2: Samuel Scurvyeaston. (A good friend of Will, whose known him his entire life. He follows Will wherever he goes to assist him, and guide him.)
Female Main Character #1: Katherine Seascarlett. ( A female pirate who joins Blackbeard's crew when he returns from The Locker.)
Female Main Character #2: Scarlett Scorpio. (Blackbeard's first mate. She is very loyal to the Captain and will help him no matter what.)
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM):
Solomon, Jade are you guys in US? If so again I'm Eastern US Time I will need people to help me choose actors e.t.c. would ye like to help me tonight or? If so what time? :) :fight:

The Main Character Pirate Names have been chosen:
Male Main Character name has been chosen: William O'malley. (He saves Blackbeard by mistake of course.)
Male Main Character #2: Samuel Scurvyeaston. (A good friend of Will, whose known him his entire life. He follows Will wherever he goes to assist him, and guide him.)
Female Main Character #1: Katherine Seascarlett. ( A female pirate who joins Blackbeard's crew when he returns from The Locker.)
Female Main Character #2: Scarlett Scorpio. (Blackbeard's first mate. She is very loyal to the Captain and will help him no matter what.)
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM):
Solomon, Jade are you guys in US? If so again I'm Eastern US Time I will need people to help me choose actors e.t.c. would ye like to help me tonight or? If so what time? :) :fight:

im PST so anytime is good for meh lol

Back