Glitch  Pvp Glitch

Will

Site Founder
I was having a pvp game when the screen turned black. Only when my opponent started attacking me did I realize that it was a glitch!

Here are some screen shots:

Capture d’écran 2010-10-17 à 15.54.08.png
Capture d’écran 2010-10-17 à 15.56.31.png
Capture d’écran 2010-10-17 à 15.54.13.png

Capture d’écran 2010-10-17 à 15.57.28.png

Capture d’écran 2010-10-17 à 15.57.46.png

I got a question. In a pvp match every once in a while you will be in an are with a cave. But whenever you go into the cave your stuck and you cant get back in. Also if you take more then a few steps you'll start swimming and you'll have to turn off the game in order to come back because you cant even log off. So whats the point of adding that cave if it just messes up the pvp. Cause when people see a cave were gonna enter it.:fish:

I got a question. In a pvp match every once in a while you will be in an are with a cave. But whenever you go into the cave your stuck and you cant get back in. Also if you take more then a few steps you'll start swimming and you'll have to turn off the game in order to come back because you cant even log off. So whats the point of adding that cave if it just messes up the pvp. Cause when people see a cave were gonna enter it.:fish:

it has to be there to set up the pvp map wich if im not mistaken is a rough draft of wild woods on port royal that was named pilligers past and the other is a map that was supposed to be on padres the cave there is way out away from the map so u cant glitch there there probably gonna do that soon to all the maps

Wildwoods is on Tortuga. The layout of "Pillager's Pass" is I believe the base island model for Congrejos actually. I believe it was originally intended to have multi-room PVP, but as has been pointed out elsewhere, towards the end Disney rushed development in hopes to open before the competition, Pirates of the Burning Sea. The result was much that wasn't ready for the public eye was (cheaply) blocked off, leaving some of those elements visible, and causing some problems.

Development has clearly (in my opinion) taken a different direction than what was initially intended.

Nice screen shots they do have a pvp glitch where u can fight each other any where in the game seen people do it on abassa i tried it but never get threw
That is THE pvp glitch you just need to go through the cave glitching at the last second so that when you are in the no exit cave you click exit match. You will be teleported back to the real game, but will be able to pvp the other glitchers. Down side: no teleportation allowed when glitched.

That is THE pvp glitch you just need to go through the cave glitching at the last second so that when you are in the no exit cave you click exit match. You will be teleported back to the real game, but will be able to pvp the other glitchers. Down side: no teleportation allowed when glitched.
Cool I was trying to do that all yesterday lol I never got it to work but now I know how thanks mate

Back