PvP  Pvp Me?

Player

Site Founder
Who wants to pvp me? All pvps will be recorded.

Rules: Daggers only. No tonics. No running away. No glitching.

I will only pvp people who are Levels 40-50.
You can use any dagger.

My stats: level 30, dagger level 21.

Win / lose

0 / 0

Same here although I can beat them pretty easily jumping is just a pain in my opinion. P.s. I noticed the win lose thing on top u shud to screenshots of everymatch so we know u won.

When I first started playing pirates I was into the pvp but that was before a lot of features existed that do now. After playing a while I noticed a lot of people just plain went over board on it so I stopped playing it. The same is true I think for SVS. A lot of guilds seemed to get involved with it and a lot went over board so to speak which I thought took a lot of the fun out of it... since then I have started back up into it and I have noticed it seems to be cleaned up a lot.

I could not agree with you more Sven. I think many took the fun out of it and took it WAY too serious.

ill pvp when i can but i gotta feeling u got a healing dagger and ur skills set to rapid realod ( btw i do to :) and i is a jumper ) but it might not be anytime soon im digging through the phase files

Who wants to pvp me? All pvps will be recorded.

Rules: Daggers only. No tonics. No running away. No glitching.

I will only pvp people who are Levels 40-50.
You can use any dagger.

My stats: level 30, dagger level 21.

Eh? What's the catch? You did say no glitching? Does that include fast switching, jumping?

PVP, hmmm, why does everyone ask me to pvp, even when i am just sitting, in jail, i mean, i am in jail, jeez, why would they want to pvp, with me? I am not getting it....:confused: And player, i am level 37, sword 30, gun, 30, need i say more, so,...i always just refuse the pvp, figure must be a level 50, out to get me, lol....I know every full moon, was a level 50 knocked me down before i even had a chance to get my sword out. But I keep track, give me a couple more weeks, i get them in the end!

Eh? What's the catch? You did say no glitching? Does that include fast switching, jumping?
lol jumping isnt glitching but fast switch is

PVP, hmmm, why does everyone ask me to pvp, even when i am just sitting, in jail, i mean, i am in jail, jeez, why would they want to pvp, with me? I am not getting it....:confused: And player, i am level 37, sword 30, gun, 30, need i say more, so,...i always just refuse the pvp, figure must be a level 50, out to get me, lol....I know every full moon, was a level 50 knocked me down before i even had a chance to get my sword out. But I keep track, give me a couple more weeks, i get them in the end!
alot of ppl pvp just for fun lol

Back