PvP or Svs?

PVP or SVS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like both pvp and svs, I like them both because they never get old, always new challenges to conquer, also the rewards for max rank for both svs and pvp are both pretty nice :)

Bring back svs! Cannon rams, sailing items, cannon defense.. the works!!!!!!! There is a big community of svsers and pvpers out there and we are all feeling left out, especially with the new area and content that wasnt even in the original potco! BRING BACK SVS! Bring back the game that we all love and enjoy! So many countless times have guildlies and friends asked if cannon defense or rams were implemented in game yet. THAT is one of the most important aspects to the pirate game that we all love and enjoy! The lag and bug glitches are so real its not even funny.. and the ammo runs... are a constant pain! On a side note, keep up the work devs! I just wished you guys put some more attention into the more competitive aspects of the game! :)

PvP and or SvS might be ok for those who want it. DO NOT force it on those of us who don't want it. Main reason I don't play ArchAge. And I liked that one up until about lvl 30 or so.

PvP and or SvS might be ok for those who want it. DO NOT force it on those of us who don't want it. Main reason I don't play ArchAge. And I liked that one up until about lvl 30 or so.
I think you missed the point.. pvp and svs are not "mandatory" while playing the game.. its just a fun aspect of the game many enjoy.. Having both pvp and svs in game fully functioning isnt forcing anything on you..

I think you missed the point.. pvp and svs are not "mandatory" while playing the game.. its just a fun aspect of the game many enjoy.. Having both pvp and svs in game fully functioning isnt forcing anything on you..

I'm sorry if I miscommunicated in any way. I know that in TLOPO it is not being forced. I just want to ensure it never gets to that point. I spend too little time in any one game to be able to keep up with anyone else.

Back