PvP  PVP ( Pirate Vs Pirate ) Tournament

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Hello everyone, its uncle Eric :p
On Saturday, May 7, at 8:00 pm, I will be hosting a Pirate vs Pirate ( PVP ) Tournament.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Details : Everyone on the forums who can make it, we will meet up at Kings Arm on Battama server, and I will set everything up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What types of PVP are we doing? We will be doing both mayhem and team battle, it will be mixed throughout the series.
What type of weapons can we use? Dolls are defenitely NOT allowed, everything else is fine. Blunderbuss is debatable.
What if someone is way higher level than me? You will be put into groups based on your level range.
Is there a reward for winners?
3rd Place : 10,000 gold
2nd Place : 15,000 gold
1st Place : 20,000 gold 30,000 gold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section of this article. If you would like to sign up for this event, post your pirate's name, notoriety lv, and guild. I hope to see you all there!

~ Love and hugs ( if you are a girl ) Uncle Guneagle ~
~ Glove and bugs ( If you are a boy ) Uncle Guneagle ~
:iagree::fight::popcorn::skullpeak::flag::arrrrr::xbones:

What is the difference between Mayhem and Team battle? I dont often pvp... I see people running around saying follow such and such rules... confusion! Also, could one sign up mearly to watch! haha, that would be epic!

Lol. sweet! so, do I have to join, or is there a set of bleachers I can sit and have some popcorn on? hahahaha
lol you can just stand in the corned, I'll tell everyone not to attack you or they will be disqualified, and enjoy the fireworks. Try to get people to join the contest, though. Nobody has joined yet. lol

lol you can just stand in the corned, I'll tell everyone not to attack you or they will be disqualified, and enjoy the fireworks. Try to get people to join the contest, though. Nobody has joined yet. lol

LOL, I'll do me best! Haha, I dont think I'm any good, but I may join in if you need players.... scary thought O_O haha

well im not coming because i hate jumpers and ik many ppl here are and when i use my broadsword i get yelled at by jumpers who i look at as just running away (i hate it when things are complicated in pvp in such a simple game) and blunderbuss should not be allowed u cant beat a guy with a blunderbuss unless u team up on him

well im not coming because i hate jumpers and ik many ppl here are and when i use my broadsword i get yelled at by jumpers who i look at as just running away (i hate it when things are complicated in pvp in such a simple game) and blunderbuss should not be allowed u cant beat a guy with a blunderbuss unless u team up on him

yea i hate jumpers they annoy me when they avoid every thing and i dont hit stuff at all

Yeah Jumpers are bad, but maybe we can make a rule where in this pvp tourney no one is allowed to jump?

lol ill join if u need peoples.... only if repeater pistols allowed........ :lol1:jk if not then.... well idk. (its 'only' a Holy Repeater) yes but im so awesome i shall makes teh 26 attack into 100! if you can read this, your just weird.
!WoohoooRepeaterPistolsRule!

lol ill join if u need peoples.... only if repeater pistols allowed........ :lol1:jk if not then.... well idk. (its 'only' a Holy Repeater) yes but im so awesome i shall makes teh 26 attack into 100! if you can read this, your just weird.
!WoohoooRepeaterPistolsRule!

Lol I can read your tiny print, so hence I am weird? Or is it just that I have good eyes?

Broadsword is allowed and blunder is not allowed. I hope that changes your mind lol

Back