PvP  PVP ( Pirate Vs Pirate ) Tournament

yea ik i was a little filled with soda and sugar, idk what i am even typing during the hours of 6:00-9:00 :eek: so i could say that im coming to kill someone and give them nightmares, or i could act my age and just be weird. :D
lol acting the age u r is boring i say do what u want and soda taste good

well im not coming because i hate jumpers and ik many ppl here are and when i use my broadsword i get yelled at by jumpers who i look at as just running away (i hate it when things are complicated in pvp in such a simple game) and blunderbuss should not be allowed u cant beat a guy with a blunderbuss unless u team up on him

if u use vipers nest and interuppt them while they r taking aim they can be defeated :D or just do what i do: run around in circles around them with a repeater or something.... lol. prob wont be allowed, its a form of jumping i like to call.. a form of jumping...... :cool:

i didnt say act older i said act how u want

well guess i wont be acting very normal and lady-like! YAY FOR HUGE PRINT! Guess i gotta stop with big print ._. dont wanna get IN TROUBLE NOW DO I??
im gonna type like this from now on YAY. Guess i gotta stop that also, hurts peoples eyes. lol. :facepalm:

PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPETING SO FAR :
Constance O' Hara
Johnny Da Pirate
Jumper Z
Steel X
The Legend
Hidan
If anyone else would like to compete please let me know before 8:00 pm eastern standard time tonight.

Back