PvP(zombie) cheater

8273cb2fdd839e1aa067e146555efd51.png

It's actually quite sad to see these people doing it so much more often now that POTCO is closing. I also realize that this is a bugs and glitches section but cba, it is similar to it. Anyone ever had this happen to them too?
d7f16c96c8cdd617829ad34974f0d9cc.png

Well I got him off. I think it's worthy of a double post if you could actually un-cheat your ship from these sad childrens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did report the guy twice but it's not like you can actually get a moderator to view the full details. The reports in-game are only selected for mostly 'verbal' reports and not of an actual hack report.

I understand where you're coming from Jonah, but if you're to have fun, dont do it on other peoples expense with glitches that just give Disney more reasons to close the game.

what I don't understand is... if you are using a glitch/cheat that harms other online users, what do you even gain besides getting more known as an a**. There are some/few beneficial glitches that are being used quite alot but they partially help unify. If it is harmful, it is not fun; it is stupid.

His guild is also a guild with many known hackers and mean and rude and bad people btw... just saying.. :flag:

What I find funny is that Chris Edgemalley was the guy who's been known for the hacking. They're acting all smart and powerful by using his tool, which they probably have no knowledge of.

What I find funny is that Chris Edgemalley was the guy who's been known for the hacking. They're acting all smart and powerful by using his tool, which they probably have no knowledge of.

Even among their own kind, they are pathetic.
Ohhh how I miss those times in which criminals had some ethics and codes... they were even funny and charismatic :/....

what I don't understand is... if you are using a glitch/cheat that harms other online users, what do you even gain besides getting more known as an a**. There are some/few beneficial glitches that are being used quite alot but they partially help unify. If it is harmful, it is not fun; it is stupid.

Uve clearly never hacked before...

Back