PvP(zombie) cheater

First and foremost, you mates need to READ the forums terms and rules upon the issue of hacking (this concerns those various 'glitches' too which ruin other POTCO players' gaming experience). Here is a link to which you are asked to follow:

Second of all, if I had my own forums...I would absolutely, unequivocally share with everyone my own thoughts.

What I can share is that before the "news" broke out about POTCO's closing, those pirates whom do "hack" had multiplied substantially on the game to where, if allowed to continue, POTCO would have turned into another ToonTown. Would you have been happy with that kind of fate - for POTCO?

Look, the lesson to be learned from all of this is - what kind of person do you want to be in society? Do you get your kicks from pursuits obtained which cater to your own self-interests? IF so, then take your skills elsewhere beyond POTCO and decide to go and ruin someone else's day. Just know, you will be held accountable for the decisions you make someday and there will be no hiding from that.

Mates, LIFE is so short (much in the same way that POTCO's fate was). During this time and while you are here, why not contribute to a fallen society in a "good" way in comparison to just bad? Do you not know, supporting those whom choose to do bad makes you just as guilty as if you are that someone whom performs the act?

As someone whom deeply loved and enjoyed POTCO, I only wish that POTCO would have never experienced in-game hacking to the point to where actual players had to take the initiative themselves to "protect" the game as a result of Disney's lack of initiative to do so.

The problem of POTCO hacking would have astounded each of you, if the truth was revealed to you.

Back