Queen Anne's Revenge (QAR)

Do you want to beat the Queen Anne's Revenge for:

• Total voters

Matthew Goldrage

Wanted Pirate
Does anyone have any tips for beating the QAR when it is released? I've watched the youtube videos and was wondering if any of you test players got any ideas...?

Moved to POTCO General Discussion. The Ship Yard is our off-topic forum.
You may hover over the titles of the forums to view their descriptions if necessary.

Taking it out on the sea is fairly easy. Once you're on board, I would recommend everyone use dolls and attune each other and the enemies. Have tonics. It's not terribly difficult but it takes a while.

Moved to POTCO General Discussion. The Ship Yard is our off-topic forum.
You may hover over the titles of the forums to view their descriptions if necessary.

Taking it out on the sea is fairly easy. Once you're on board, I would recommend everyone use dolls and attune each other and the enemies. Have tonics. It's not terribly difficult but it takes a while.
My bad i didnt realize i put it on the off topic section until it was already posted :oops:

What do you think of Jumbees, the crewman of QAR? Are they a good enemy? Do you think they are a rip off of skeletons?
And what is Triton's Vengence? Pardon my noob....:oops:

What do you think of Jumbees, the crewman of QAR? Are they a good enemy? Do you think they are a rip off of skeletons?

Triton's Vengence is an added boost to the swords power which can help you when trying to take on them Jumbees. There is 3 waves of very high level zombies so be careful out there mate.

Triton's Vengence is... like, an attack lowering ability of the Sword of Triton after the defeat of the QAR?
As for the jumbees, i think that they are only slightly undead rip offs. Do they take damage from steel or silver? anyway, unless they drop loot containers that you can open on-ship, i dont really think they're a rip off...

I believe Triton's Vengeance is added to the sword after you beat the QAR. They just have it automatically added on test so we can test it.

Back