Queen Anne's Revenge Sets Sail ( on test ) 5/4 update

The invasions are at different times each and every day, that is what makes them random. There is no set time for anything.

true its random to us but there may be a time they had already set up but no one here works for them so we dont know for sure

the bosses are the 2 brothers tomas blanco for spain and jacques le blanc for france

Has anyone tried to use the Sword of Triton on the actual enemies on QAR? I'm really curious why they would tell us to keep it for this purpose...

I didnt catch his name. I was ko'd lol.

Here is my vid. I may take this one out and redo it in HD. IDK. Just got this on you tube though.

i would like to thank you for the video i have now found out who the last boss is because of it he walkes past u fast but i found the right place to pause it

and the final boss is... coming up right after this comercial break no jk the final boss is laSchafe

i would like to thank you for the video i have now found out who the last boss is because of it he walkes past u fast but i found the right place to pause it

and the final boss is... coming up right after this comercial break no jk the final boss is laSchafe
In German, according to Google it translates to: La Sheep.

true its random to us but there may be a time they had already set up but no one here works for them so we dont know for sure

the bosses are the 2 brothers tomas blanco for spain and jacques le blanc for france

I knew those names sounded familiar!! Thanks for keeping up with that. (Guess I slept since they posted that current news...) ;)

All I can say is wow Disney just wow. You have the ability to make ships like that yet you give us the terrible ships were currently using. Greedy mouse:mad: trying to save a penny than giving us cool ships.

Back