Queen Anne's Revenge Sets Sail ( on test ) 5/4 update

Who can beat that? It took so many people to beat Foulberto whatever level he is haven't played in a while. But when he comes out "I'll Be Back"(arnold shwartzeneger, Terminator). IF he shows up I'll back up my guild all the way.
:fight::cannon:

Goodness, level 70 boss.... How is that possible to defeat?? Foulberto Smasho couldn't even defeat something like that... :eek:. Better give a darn good award, like a legendary or extremely awesome famed weapon :mad: 'Cause not many people that I know would want to do all that work and then get a crude Rusty Cutlass or a Sharp Broadsword. At least give me a pet kitten, then I'll be happy. One that doesn't disappear after a moment like my precious chicken. R.I.P Pet Chicken Potion.

Goodness, level 70 boss.... How is that possible to defeat?? Foulberto Smasho couldn't even defeat something like that... :eek:. Better give a darn good award, like a legendary or extremely awesome famed weapon :mad: 'Cause not many people that I know would want to do all that work and then get a crude Rusty Cutlass or a Sharp Broadsword. At least give me a pet kitten, then I'll be happy. One that doesn't disappear after a moment like my precious chicken. R.I.P Pet Chicken Potion.
So far, it has been royals and cargo crates as the loot.

i meant wouldn't *

It takes a good crew. I was in a skilled crew last night and we beat him several times. Half the crew fighting the other half healing. Loot drops need improvement, but loot may not be the ultimate goal of defeating the QAR. We shall see. :)

I tried to sneak into the galley to see what the zombies were cooking but I got knocked out. Smelled like kraken gumbo but I may be wrong!! :)

I'm not even gonna think to try it 'till I max out. I'm a lvl 45 right now and I get knocked out just by attacking the full gold room :mad:. Might just get about four War Frigate's worth of people all piled up onto my ship and call it a plundering day.... 48 people should do it! God imagine the lag....

I'm not even gonna think to try it 'till I max out. I'm a lvl 45 right now and I get knocked out just by attacking the full gold room :mad:. Might just get about four War Frigate's worth of people all piled up onto my ship and call it a plundering day.... 48 people should do it! God imagine the lag....
Take a good crew!! That level 70 boss was taking down level 50 pirates with ease!! Sometimes he moves so fast you can't keep up with him.

With my lv 40 on test, I was doing the Doll Dance. Attune, run, poke, run, poke, heal, run, life drain, etc. I'll probably be doing the same thing on wave 3 with my mastered pirate when this hits open. :eek:

a bunch of royals rly! wow that just made me rethink this update going through all that work to get a bit of gold that i dont have any room for :mad: disney can never get anything right....

My pirate on test defeated it, just did it. Of course I had a huge crew, nobody could solo that, need at least one full crews worth of people..... I got two skull chests. Wish I could be that lucky on live.... :mad:

According to the Pirates Wiki, LaSchafe has ~33,250 health, which is way less than Foulberto (237,500). His attack power is the same though, so he can probably go around dealing 1-2 thousand damage if you're not careful. His speed may or may not be higher as well.

Well, after test closed for maint., I went back and it was hard to find a crew, but managed to do so. There were still a few lively pirates playing :D. Anyway, lol, much to my surprise when we defeated them all, I was given a loot gift while still on the ship! :O! I had no idea and wasn;t prepared for that. As my weapons chest was full, by the time I got something trashed it was to late. We were swinging back to our ship and I lost my loot. There is a screenshot of the loot in the Videos and Screenshots section that Molly started on the Queen Anne Thread.

I was a sad pirate, I tell ya! So be prepared ye testers. Have a space open for a weapon! Have fun and I will see ye in game :D

This may seem strange but:
I NEED TO KNOW THE BACKSTORY FOR QAR!!!
I would want to see the devil-ship as much as anyone but I'm worried that the story would not fit with the movies. As the game takes place between CotBP and DMC, Blackbeard wasn't on the scene yet. I don't mind him being there I just want to know why! Does anyone know?

I had planned to go after QAR last night, but my laptop was really choppy after the test site maintenance. I even reinstalled and changed all of my graphics, but nothing seemed to help. Finally shut down and went to bed. Anyone else have issues after the maintenance yesterday?

Well, after test closed for maint., I went back and it was hard to find a crew, but managed to do so. There were still a few lively pirates playing :D. Anyway, lol, much to my surprise when we defeated them all, I was given a loot gift while still on the ship! :O! I had no idea and wasn;t prepared for that. As my weapons chest was full, by the time I got something trashed it was to late. We were swinging back to our ship and I lost my loot. There is a screenshot of the loot in the Videos and Screenshots section that Molly started on the Queen Anne Thread.

I was a sad pirate, I tell ya! So be prepared ye testers. Have a space open for a weapon! Have fun and I will see ye in game :D

Igor say aye Misty Igor had same kind of situation but on the Colossus with Grimshaw the Navy Boss!! Igor thought wow a BOSS on a boarding ship.,,.,,.,. Igor say then he dropped a loot chest and we jumped back over to our ship before Igor could get the drop!!! Igor say be prepared mates!!

Back