Queen Anne's Revenge Sets Sail ( on test ) 5/4 update

The Queen Anne's Revenge has just hit test. Here's exactly what the release notes say:
Release Notes - May 4, 2011

• Updates:
    • The Queen Anne's Revenge has set sail. Be on the lookout
    • If ye be brave enough to attempt to face her wrath, ye must disable, grapple and board her vessel
    • The Queen Anne's Revenge employs new enslaved enemies and boss as her crew. A crew of mates is highly suggested
    • Blackbeard's Ship has been known to stalk the Wild Islands. Consult your World Map to find her path
    • Added in-game messaging to announce the Queen Anne's whereabouts

The queens anne revenge has just hit test heres exactlly what the release notes say
  • The Queen Anne's Revenge has set sail. Be on the lookout.
  • If ye be brave enough to attempt to face her weath, ye must disable, grapple and board her vessle.
  • The Queen Anne's Revenge employs new enslaved enemies and boss as her crew. A crew of mates is highly suggested.
  • Blackbeard's ship has been known to stalk the Wild islands. consult your world map to find her path.
  • added in-game messaging to announce the Queen Anne's where abouts
:O!!! EPIC! Will have to check that out tomorrow!

i wonder who the boss is and what we will get from sinking it especially because it gives u a notice and only one crew can board a ship

If they are to stay true to the history of Black Beard and the Queen Anne's Revenge, then the ship should be a Man-o-War.

i hope this doesnt turn into another fleet that would fail in my opinion it should be a respawning flagship thing that spawns randomly across the sea

well already its kind of a fail i mean come on we sink blackbeards ship and worst part is only one crew can board a ship so u dont have much of a chance unless u find a good server (hard to find these days)
I'll record a new video tomorrow and take tons of screenies for people that don't have Test access.

i would greaty appreciate the video ty john

well already its kind of a fail i mean come on we sink blackbeards ship and worst part is only one crew can board a ship so u dont have much of a chance unless u find a good server (hard to find these days)

It just came out. :(Don't be such a Negative Nellie!! Lets test it out first.

um first u put it in my quote box lol

second im saying if ur not on an empty server and they use the usual rule for boarding ships it will be hard to get something off of it if it is anything besides gold and i rly hope its not. right now im basing my assumptions on the past they have reused codes for the game before (im not talking in game codes im talking about coding) and i dont blame them but i just hope they try to make this ship special

man wish i had test. -_- curse me and my habits of getting banned (literally) every six months :cursing: well hope it comes to live soon. well i said that same about the SOTL and look what happened.... :mad: Anyways, good luck not dying to all you testers and whatnot ;)

Well the two new bosses werent as strong as I would have liked. There is a French guy on Cangrejos and a Spanish guy on Cutthroat. Both of them that I fought were lv 35.

Still waiting to encoutner the QAR.

Well the two new bosses werent as strong as I would have liked. There is a French guy on Cangrejos and a Spanish guy on Cutthroat. Both of them that I fought were lv 35.

Still waiting to encoutner the QAR.

Well good luck finding the ship... Hope it's something good instead of another lame easy boss. The sea needs to become deadlier.

Reactions: Bad
Igor ask anyone find her yet?

Igor not see hide nor hair of the beast yet!?!?!?!?

Back