Queen Anne's Revenge Solo

Bad

Admin
Ahoy All, Here are a few shots of when I took on the QAR solo just to see if I would survive without any help. :D Well enjoy the Screenshots :)
Getting her ready to board.

Swinging over to fight the undead crew.

Wave 1

Wave 2

Wave 3 Taking out LaSchafe

Almost there!

Done! But I keep getting the same loot over and over!

Swinging back to me ship after a tough battle aboard the QAR!

Watching her go down :D

Hope you all enjoyed the Screenies :D
Thank you for watching.

BenzansaleenS7s

Honorable Pirate
Very nice Ben, I've only gotten that potion once from the Pearl. How did your battle go?
My battle went fine in fact heres a video of it! Sorry its extremely poor quality but :p
UGH I CANT FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a problem with my computer and it wont do things properly

:(

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Nice! I did it with one of my guildies, it was about midnight and we were on a quite sever so we didn't have to fight for it... I was doing most the fighting with my broadsword while she healed me. Then she frozen during Wave 3 and the Jumbees and Laschafe killed me, then got her...

BenzansaleenS7s

Honorable Pirate
Heres a screen shot of the loot i got just from QAR :D
The skull chest was before i boarded... sadly i got a rare gypsy doll only in that skull :cursing:
screenshot_2011-06-06_08-30-12.jpg

lol cg bad but i find it patheticlly easy alone if you take siege charge and you throw it and it hits one enemy all of them die ( except lachafe ) because their so weak

Very nice Ben, I've only gotten that potion once from the Pearl. How did your battle go?
the QAR drops all the potions i think but the only ones ive seen it drop for me is dead eye 1 2 3 marksmen 1 2 3 Cannoneers draft 1 2 3 and a ghastly visage

Reactions: Bad