Queen Anne's Revenge

If you ever played on largely populated POTCO server and tried to engage battle with the Queen Anne's Revenge, you would usually find it surrounded by several other pirates ships, all of them having grappling hooks stuck to it. :pirate ship:

If you ever played on largely populated POTCO server and tried to engage battle with the Queen Anne's Revenge, you would usually find it surrounded by several other pirates ships, all of them having grappling hooks stuck to it. :pirate ship:
I hope the QAR sails again in TLOPO. It would be awesome to have it floating around all day, every day. I remember being out on the seas, and when the notification came up we would all go racing to try to claim the prize. It was a lot of fun.

I really liked the Queen Anne's revenge. One time (fyi, I was a basic access member of lvl 14) I sailed to the QAR on my light sloop to say some other ship fighting it, probably a war frigate or something. That ship sunk, and all alone with my light sloop I chopped away the likely 3 hp the ship had left, boarded it, and witnesses the slaughter. My slaughter, of course. Still, it was pretty hillarious :p

I really liked the Queen Anne's revenge. One time (fyi, I was a basic access member of lvl 14) I sailed to the QAR on my light sloop to say some other ship fighting it, probably a war frigate or something. That ship sunk, and all alone with my light sloop I chopped away the likely 3 hp the ship had left, boarded it, and witnesses the slaughter. My slaughter, of course. Still, it was pretty hillarious :p
I remember the first time I obtained a summon chicken potion. It said it summoned a mighty chicken, and I was quite disappointed because I was expecting something the size of a stump or larger, but just got a regular chicken.

I remember the first time I obtained a summon chicken potion. It said it summoned a mighty chicken, and I was quite disappointed because I was expecting something the size of a stump or larger, but just got a regular chicken.
To be fair, it was still an awesome chicken.

Back