Quest Disappeared

I already posted about this a little ways down. Was on a quieter server when it happened. Also submitted feedback in game about the issue. (Titled that the quest had reset)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 150
I also posted a feedback item in game... and also sent email to support team on this issue.

got a reply from support@piratesonline and they're going to look into it... which is interesting words unless only a select few of us have had this problem... would have thought a large contingency of emails, etc... so maybe its for a small few of us affected.... I will say this... both the pirates that I've done the quest on... also had fathers' day 2x time sitting in the queue in the journal. perhaps that's the issue??

got a reply from support@piratesonline and they're going to look into it... which is interesting words unless only a select few of us have had this problem... would have thought a large contingency of emails, etc... so maybe its for a small few of us affected.... I will say this... both the pirates that I've done the quest on... also had fathers' day 2x time sitting in the queue in the journal. perhaps that's the issue??
Well that's interesting. I contact support with no reply yet. The quest still disappears everytime I attempt it. Glitches are natural, just gonna stop trying until it's fixed.

I'm having the same problem on one of my Pirates. It isn't the Father's Day quest that's causing it. The pirate that's affected doesn't have that quest, and I have another pirate that does have the quest and it didn't affect the Halloween one. This is very frustrating. Every time I pick the quest back up, it gets dropped automatically by either teleporting or entering a building.

I completed the new Questline up until the point where I needed to talk to Anne to redeem my Double XP, Bandana, and Quest XP. I went to bed with the intention of completing it today and using my 2XP, but when I logged on I had no quest, no 2XP, and no bandana. Is this a known issue?

As of today the exact same thing has happened to me. I logged off last night with the last phase of the quest remaining, turn it in to receive double Xp etc. Today the quest has disappeared from my quest log entirely. :(

Well that's interesting. I contact support with no reply yet. The quest still disappears everytime I attempt it. Glitches are natural, just gonna stop trying until it's fixed.

Yes same here. I have picked it back up 4-5 times, and each time I dont get very far before it disappears again. I have been able to complete it on another pirate. I have submitted feedback in game at least 3 times, does anyone know what else I should do to raise awareness for the devs?

After another update, I went online to try the quest. Everything worked fine until I got to the portion where you kill Dry Rot, the skeleton boss, skeletons, and make 3 Ghastly Visage potions. I teleported to Cuba and shortly after I noticed the potion making part disappeared. Teleported back to Port Royal, noticed that another line from the quest disappeared. I then re-logged and yet another line from the quest disappeared. It appears that the quest is still there to pick up, but it doesn't show up as an option if I speak to her again. Seems to be related to another thing I saw on here, someone posting about a quest disappearing.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-11-11_17-14-14.jpg
    screenshot_2017-11-11_17-14-14.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 158
  • screenshot_2017-11-11_17-15-03.jpg
    screenshot_2017-11-11_17-15-03.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 115
  • screenshot_2017-11-11_17-15-37.jpg
    screenshot_2017-11-11_17-15-37.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 104
I was wondering if there is a way to fix the Halloween, Hollowed woods quest. i did the whole quest with a couple of friends and got the poker won with Bonus and got the watcher and all, and when we went to turn it in they turned theirs in and got all of their stuff and double xp. but as for me i crashed and logged back on so i could get it turned in and it had dissapeared from my quest journal so i did not get the douple xp and stuff , now i can keep getting the quest when i log in but it will not let me do it all so still can not get bonus... Is there anything at all can be done about this. I would love to know. Thanks so much!

I was wondering if there is a way to fix the Halloween, Hollowed woods quest. i did the whole quest with a couple of friends and got the poker won with Bonus and got the watcher and all, and when we went to turn it in they turned theirs in and got all of their stuff and double xp. but as for me i crashed and logged back on so i could get it turned in and it had dissapeared from my quest journal so i did not get the douple xp and stuff , now i can keep getting the quest when i log in but it will not let me do it all so still can not get bonus... Is there anything at all can be done about this. I would love to know. Thanks so much!

This is a bit off-topic here. Maybe you want to search this part of the forum for the issue: https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-bugs-glitches-and-workarounds.104/ or make a new thread there if no one had a question towards this topic before :)

Back