Quest Disappeared

I'm still having this issue as well. It began, just as it did for a number of others, when I logged off without turning in the final stage of my quest first. Ever since then I haven't even been able to re-complete it since it quite consistently glitches out and disappears from my journal whenever I'm at the stage that involves brewing the 3 Ghastly Visages among other things. Relogging also has a strong tendency to make the quest disappear.

I'm still having this issue as well. It began, just as it did for a number of others, when I logged off without turning in the final stage of my quest first. Ever since then I haven't even been able to re-complete it since it quite consistently glitches out and disappears from my journal whenever I'm at the stage that involves brewing the 3 Ghastly Visages among other things. Relogging also has a strong tendency to make the quest disappear.
Still have yet to be able to complete it. Usually anytime I teleport or leave an area I lose it.

I also have almost the same Issue, i crashed just b4 i could turn it in to Anne , so I logged back in and no quest in quest journal, no double xp np xp no gold no bandana!!

After another update, I went online to try the quest. Everything worked fine until I got to the portion where you kill Dry Rot, the skeleton boss, skeletons, and make 3 Ghastly Visage potions. I teleported to Cuba and shortly after I noticed the potion making part disappeared. Teleported back to Port Royal, noticed that another line from the quest disappeared. I then re-logged and yet another line from the quest disappeared. It appears that the quest is still there to pick up, but it doesn't show up as an option if I speak to her again. Seems to be related to another thing I saw on here, someone posting about a quest disappearing.
Yes Exactly! Same here

got a reply from support@piratesonline and they're going to look into it... which is interesting words unless only a select few of us have had this problem... would have thought a large contingency of emails, etc... so maybe its for a small few of us affected.... I will say this... both the pirates that I've done the quest on... also had fathers' day 2x time sitting in the queue in the journal. perhaps that's the issue??
I posted a feed back in game also Elizabeth.. I did not have the fathers day one so that might not be the reason :)

I am posting here to bump this thread, this issue needs attention. I still cannot progress after being assigned the task of brewing Ghastly Visage potions. I've sent feedback in game, but I would really like to see this issue resolved before the Hollowed Woods are gone for the year. I'll be rather frustrated if I miss out on the 2x rep, because the quest was broken...

Well... I don't think I would go as far as to say
Seems like All questing has taken a turn for the worse !

however... when tlopo rolls out a New Quest in which dozens or more? can't actually achieve the outcome, something should be done. I have many pirates... 4 of my pirates have lost this quest and lost the possibility to get the 2x time. As a result... I've completely ignored the quest completely on my remaining pirates just because its not worth the hassle.

I really hope the developers consider "hassle effect". Whereby pirates just say... whatever... and become apathetic.

It's been almost a month now and this issue hasn't even been given any attention.. I'm still sending feedback forms every day and hoping someone finally notices..

It's been almost a month now and this issue hasn't even been given any attention.. I'm still sending feedback forms every day and hoping someone finally notices..
I'm not trying to be passive aggressive here, but contact TLOPO support. They have a list of affected accounts and pirates, that they'll add you to. They're aware of the issue, and sounded like they were working on a fix :)

Well... I don't think I would go as far as to say

however... when tlopo rolls out a New Quest in which dozens or more? can't actually achieve the outcome, something should be done. I have many pirates... 4 of my pirates have lost this quest and lost the possibility to get the 2x time. As a result... I've completely ignored the quest completely on my remaining pirates just because its not worth the hassle.

I really hope the developers consider "hassle effect". Whereby pirates just say... whatever... and become apathetic.
Yes This Is Very Upseting. the same happen to me

Back