Question Question About Autoclicking?

today this thread is officially one year old and the question is just as important as the day it was posted

Happy Birthday Autoclicking thread!
:happy birthday1:

One thing that I thought of earlier but didn't bother mentioning about auto-clicking is that it could be detected by it's timing signature. Most clicking programs or mechanical devices would not be sophisticated enough to have random periods between clicks the way a real person would so they can be detected by examining the timing and seeing nearly the exact same time between each click is a decisive test, real people will vary more than machines. There are some random auto-click programs out there but I doubt that any can mimic real human clicking well enough to avoid this type of detection.

Last edited:
One thing that I thought of earlier but didn't bother mentioning about auto-clicking is that it could be detected by it's timing signature. Most clicking programs or mechanical devices would not be sophisticated enough to have random periods between clicks the way a real person would so they can be detected by examining the timing and seeing nearly the exact same time between each click is a decisive test, real people will vary more than machines. There are some random auto-click programs out there but I doubt that any can mimic real human clicking well enough to avoid this type of detection.
Even if they are random periods, they’d be consistently random. You’d get a flat distribution of click intervals instead of a normal one. Humans don’t do that.

Back