Question Question About Autoclicking?

seawench

Pirate Apprentice
I already know that you can get banned for using a program to auto click. As unlikely as it is that I would do this, what if I was to create some kind of mechanical, battery-operated machine to click my mouse for me over and over, is that a ban-able offense? How stringent are the rules? How would any mod know if I'm using the robot or if I'm at the computer clicking the mouse myself?

I already know that you can get banned for using a program to auto click. As unlikely as it is that I would do this, what if I was to create some kind of mechanical, battery-operated machine to click my mouse for me over and over, is that a ban-able offense?
Yep

How would any mod know if I'm using the robot or if I'm at the computer clicking the mouse myself?
If you're just standing there attacking constantly, even when there's no enemy there, not picking up any loot, for hours, it becomes pretty obvious

Yep

If you're just standing there attacking constantly, even when there's no enemy there, not picking up any loot, for hours, it becomes pretty obvious
So in theory, if I'm at my computer, clicking over and over, and my character is standing in one spot and attacking over and over again and I don't respond to anyone when they try to chat with me, even though I'm not actually autoclicking, I will still get banned?

So in theory, if I'm at my computer, clicking over and over, and my character is standing in one spot and attacking over and over again and I don't respond to anyone when they try to chat with me, even though I'm not actually autoclicking, I will still get banned?

If you're the one controlling your mouse/keyboard and not using ANYTHING (Program or otherwise) that automates things for you then you won't be banned.

You are not required to chat with anyone but i would advise letting the person know you're there otherwise they might think you are autoclicking.

In short, DON'T use autoclickers or anything (Hacks, Cheats and so on) that would risk a ban.

If you're the one controlling your mouse/keyboard and not using ANYTHING (Program or otherwise) that automates things for you then you won't be banned.

You are not required to chat with anyone but i would advise letting the person know you're there otherwise they might think you are autoclicking.

In short, DON'T use autoclickers or anything (Hacks, Cheats and so on) that would risk a ban.
If I don't let the person know and they think I'm autoclicking, will I get banned? How can they prove I wasn't autoclicking? Who has the burden of proof? Me for minding my own business or them for accusing me of autoclicking?

how come people with keyboards like Razer Blackwidow cannot play the game at all because their literal Razer keyboard DRIVERS that provide no autoclicking functionality even with Razer Synapse closed have the game auto-closed? Is it fair to expect those people to A) use a new keyboard just to play or B) go through the technical hurdles of uninstalling the literal drivers for their keyboard just to play?

This was a pretty big issue that bothered me a while back too, since you're not required to reply but they don't have any proof of you autoclicking. Either way, "TLOPO reserves the right to restrict and/or terminate your access to our servers without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Possible reasons for restriction or termination include, but are not limited to..."

So yeah
maxresdefault.jpg

I think that using a mechanical robot to auto-click aimlessly for hours on end would stand out and rightfully earn a ban. That said. occasional use for short periods of time would be extremely difficult if not impossible to detect. I really don't think maxing sword or what ever is so hard that it justifies such tactics anyway so I doubt anyone would bother but with things like this I am sometimes surprised. It's also likely such a device could be used for legendary fish but once again the rewards seem small for such measures. I hope this does not become a problem. The best way of combatting it would seem to me to be by keeping the rewards for auto-clicking small.

how come people with keyboards like Razer Blackwidow cannot play the game at all because their literal Razer keyboard DRIVERS that provide no autoclicking functionality even with Razer Synapse closed have the game auto-closed? Is it fair to expect those people to A) use a new keyboard just to play or B) go through the technical hurdles of uninstalling the literal drivers for their keyboard just to play?
What do you mean? I have a BlackWidow X Chroma and I can play the game just fine, no issues whatsoever. Can you explain a little more about what you mean by "cannot play the game at all"?

I think that the issue is: are you using hardware or software to auto-click or not. I don't think being capable of auto-clicking is a bannable offense.

Back