Question Question About Autoclicking?

Hate to burst your tiny lil bubble but when I play 2 at a time , I play 2 at a time , they're not there for looks ! If I Sail , One is on cannon and one at the helm !! I see a lot more game Issues playing 2 rather then one at a time . You think playing 2 Is a Exploit ? Get real !! If they make multiple pirates just for the XP ... maybe ! But I don't Run the game but I try my best to help where the help Is needed !! I maybe a little slower In my days unlike Potco I could play 3 - 4 pirates at the same time ! 2 Is my limit for mobility and if i live long enough to care then so be it !
But why?
Is it so boring you have to use 2 at a time?
Can't loot fast enough?
Ant's in the pants and have to be busier?
So much loot and so little pirates?
Multiple personality disorder and everyone wants their own pirate?
Need for speed and absolutely must level 5 pirates at the same time in a world record?
Being blackmailed into running multi accounts for someone else to pay off Colombian drug debts?
Hired by other potco spin offs to disrupt tlopo?
Monophobia? Must have a crowd around at all times?
Moved out and missing the big family feeling?
Like being the team captain?
Like bossing underlings around?

Even so to level easier and faster is still going above the game intent. It just is.

I
just
can't
find a
justifiable reason
to
multi account....
Sorry.
But people can knock themselves out on a beta and as long as they don't impact my experience, I really don't care.

GL

But why?
Can't loot fast enough?
Need for speed and absolutely must level 5 pirates at the same time in a world record?
Being blackmailed into running multi accounts for someone else to pay off Colombian drug debts?

Even so to level easier and faster is still going above the game intent. It just is.

I
just
can't
find a
justifiable reason
to
multi account....
Sorry.
But people can knock themselves out on a beta and as long as they don't impact my experience, I really don't care.

GL
Some can Multi task and others just can't .... plain and simple !!

Some can Multi task and others just can't .... plain and simple !!
It's been a bit of time since I paid attention to this issue. I still feel it's a way to game the system. But as I've repeatedly and consistently stated,
in tlopo and the PVE world I don't see multi account as a problem except in narrow situations. These situations would be AFK'g on purpose on public ships in sailing, and perhaps bulking up a boss on land and causing lag. Multi account on land issues is almost non existent.
Absolutely not talking PVP whatsoever.
Only other thing and it's got it's own threads, is multi account to get the advantage in contests and such. That's purely cheating with no defense or justification to multi account in contests.

That said, one of the universal excuses and logic of people who multi on a regular basis and don't feel it's wrong even in contests and PVP is,
"tlopo didn't say it was illegal so it must be okay". Which is nonsense. All and every game on the planet does not condone multi accounts, including tlopo and bliz. Some are NOW putting it square in the rules NO MULTI ACCOUNTS ALLOWED. What basically these games, specially the ones that are sub pay, will 'not' say outright it's illegal, but will state they do not condone nor support multi anything.

The hard core boxxer thus claim, erroneously, purposely misinterpreting that wording into "it's legal, cause they don't say it isn't".

The developers have different ways of dealing with this massive issue across games. Bliz states if one buys separate accounts, bliz will allow a player to play on separate keyboards and systems up to maybe 5 accounts or something. So, bliz says, buy accounts and play 5 computers is okay, but we don't condone muti accounts without paid accounts. (WITHOUT PAID ACCOUNTS-AND CAN NOT USE 3RD PARTY MULTI COMBINERS, ONLY SINGLE KEYBOARDS PER ACCOUNT) <-- this is what cheaters always leave out of their weird logic. And people who cheat full time even lie in forums that bliz allows 3rd party control programs. They twist the semantics every time. And of course, almost no one does this. It is known about people with 60 accounts who use 3rd party programs to run them.
Actually, in self made raids if the game has it, I don't care if someone runs 10 of their own accounts in that closed raid-by themselves only.
Who cares then? I don't. Does tlopo look the other way. Obviously, but if someone steps over some line, tlopo has banned people.

I don't even know how to do multi accounts with tlopo. Or any game. I've softened my stance on multi's in the PVE world except for leeching, and may even entertain the idea myself if I bother with new pirates. My stance is still, one does not need multi with tlopo, it is the choice of the player. If someone else chooses to speed things up IE: leveling, that's their biz. tlopo staff will deal with it their way. There are 50 times more cheat programs out there free and paid than active games.

What other players do for themselves that doesn't impact the flow of the physical game, doesn't directly effect my experience in PVE, isn't really my concern, nor do I concern myself about multi any more except for leeching on ships. I don't think multi is completely harmless, but as far as fairness, in PVE, fairness is meaningless and is only a mind set of hard core looters.
And ironically sort of, I believe 100% of tlopo elootist's <--my new word for hard core looters.... are also operating as multi accounts whenever looting in tlopo. Many have admitted this. And since all items in the game are unlimited, elootist's can play 15 alt's and it wouldn't impact my game in the slightest. But send 10 of your alts out one per ship on ten public ships and now your invading my space and leeching. No defense or justification of that conduct. Just taking advantage of other people at the very least.

Anyhow, does any one know where I can find information how to set up tlopo multi accounts? Obviously the wiki does not address this.

GL

I already know that you can get banned for using a program to auto click. As unlikely as it is that I would do this, what if I was to create some kind of mechanical, battery-operated machine to click my mouse for me over and over, is that a ban-able offense? How stringent are the rules? How would any mod know if I'm using the robot or if I'm at the computer clicking the mouse myself?
Lol. If you're not using a third party program then how do you expect you're going to be banned? Clicking your mouse isn't a bannable offense. There's no possible way it would be known that you're not the one clicking your mouse unless you tell people, or a tlopo mod is in your house watching you play.

But why?
Can't loot fast enough?

I
just
can't
find a
justifiable reason
to
multi account....
Sorry.

GL
Because it's fun to run more than one account at once. Some people like to play like that. And yes it does give you more of a chance with looting and helps you level and do quests faster. That should be obvious.

You know, I play up to 3 pirates at a time and have been accused of auto-clicking by several pirates in- game.
Sadly, I wouldn't know where to get or find an auto-clicking app, let alone use one.
I do it old school, 3 screens at a time.
So I figure it this way;
If I can click on 3 pirates at once to play, why does anyone need an auto-click app/device/thingy anyway?

You know, I play up to 3 pirates at a time and have been accused of auto-clicking by several pirates in- game.
Sadly, I wouldn't know where to get or find an auto-clicking app, let alone use one.
I do it old school, 3 screens at a time.
So I figure it this way;
If I can click on 3 pirates at once to play, why does anyone need an auto-click app/device/thingy anyway?
Because people want to set it up and leave it to level their pirates so they dont have to.

Because people want to set it up and leave it to level their pirates so they dont have to.
Spent hours last few days watching all sort of farm bots, aim bots, raid group bots, auction bots, leveling bots, creature bots, bots for mats, bots to process mats, auto clickers. If a game allows macros, you might be able to create a possible permissible type of auto click. It is endless. All because people know how to write code. You can literally have 2 or 3 bots running on multiple toons and sit back and watch them play almost better than you. It is unfreakingbelievable whats out there. Almost as many hundreds of reasons trying to justify running bots.
Of course, the very worse are the people who have armies of one and like to cream other people in raids and battlegrounds in PVP. It's nothing to see 5 lone hunters coming at you and in an instant each hunter sprouts 15 pets and minions which instantly attack you usually at the same time.
No delays or mistakes in the half of a second you survive. And these people have the audacity to say it's the same as playing 5 different people.
That argument is beyond lame. 5 people would react in different time space. 5 people have different lag times and 5 random people would not be able to fire off all 70 minions at the same time, let alone identical paths and follows. The cheats are so perfect, in the last recent years all cheats now have user settable time delays, aim bot miss percentages and programmable pop off times and random path generators to give the appearance of real people.

Just incredible stuff out there. And all to gain the advantage one player alone wouldn't have.
If a multi is boxing a raid of NPC's alone, that's wonderful. Knock themselves out. Using your armie of one against other people, not so much.
multi in tlopo in the pve world to level your own pirates or even friends is a non issue. If people call that cheapening the game, it's not cheapening the game to other folks.
But if multi's want to 'cheapen' their own experience, that's their business and it's not cheap to them. Other than using mutli to leech, it is cheap to me regarding a multi account user, it doesn't cost me anything.

I'm nobody to pass judgement any more or ever, but if you're going to multi, stay off my and others public ships with your 7 afk alts. That's just poor sportsmanship, greedy and inconsiderate hands down. And I'm also not talking people in agreement with friends and such. On ships randomly when you don't know the captains is a leech.

I already know that you can get banned for using a program to auto click. As unlikely as it is that I would do this, what if I was to create some kind of mechanical, battery-operated machine to click my mouse for me over and over, is that a ban-able offense? How stringent are the rules? How would any mod know if I'm using the robot or if I'm at the computer clicking the mouse myself?
I've seen a bunch of those on the internet, most are home made and are hilarious. At some point someone notices your toon standing still and repeating the same motion. Don't see how you would loot anything.
So if you want to rig up your moms dough mixer to a cam and axle and duck tape your mouse on the fridge next to it, it would probably work if you want to give your hand a rest.

I've seen a bunch of those on the internet, most are home made and are hilarious. At some point someone notices your toon standing still and repeating the same motion. Don't see how you would loot anything.
So if you want to rig up your moms dough mixer to a cam and axle and duck tape your mouse on the fridge next to it, it would probably work if you want to give your hand a rest.
He probably doesn't care for the loot just wants to level.

Spent hours last few days watching all sort of farm bots, aim bots, raid group bots, auction bots, leveling bots, creature bots, bots for mats, bots to process mats, auto clickers. If a game allows macros, you might be able to create a possible permissible type of auto click. It is endless. All because people know how to write code. You can literally have 2 or 3 bots running on multiple toons and sit back and watch them play almost better than you. It is unfreakingbelievable whats out there. Almost as many hundreds of reasons trying to justify running bots.
Of course, the very worse are the people who have armies of one and like to cream other people in raids and battlegrounds in PVP. It's nothing to see 5 lone hunters coming at you and in an instant each hunter sprouts 15 pets and minions which instantly attack you usually at the same time.
No delays or mistakes in the half of a second you survive. And these people have the audacity to say it's the same as playing 5 different people.
That argument is beyond lame. 5 people would react in different time space. 5 people have different lag times and 5 random people would not be able to fire off all 70 minions at the same time, let alone identical paths and follows. The cheats are so perfect, in the last recent years all cheats now have user settable time delays, aim bot miss percentages and programmable pop off times and random path generators to give the appearance of real people.

Just incredible stuff out there. And all to gain the advantage one player alone wouldn't have.
If a multi is boxing a raid of NPC's alone, that's wonderful. Knock themselves out. Using your armie of one against other people, not so much.
multi in tlopo in the pve world to level your own pirates or even friends is a non issue. If people call that cheapening the game, it's not cheapening the game to other folks.
But if multi's want to 'cheapen' their own experience, that's their business and it's not cheap to them. Other than using mutli to leech, it is cheap to me regarding a multi account user, it doesn't cost me anything.

I'm nobody to pass judgement any more or ever, but if you're going to multi, stay off my and others public ships with your 7 afk alts. That's just poor sportsmanship, greedy and inconsiderate hands down. And I'm also not talking people in agreement with friends and such. On ships randomly when you don't know the captains is a leech.

I'm sorry... what? I have no idea what you're going on about whatsoever.

I just said that people use a bot to continuously attack enemies to level up their character. That's it. Running a bot to completely automate your character in, for example, a PvP setting is completely different than having a program that clicks your mouse every half second. To be clear, I do think using an autoclicker or anything of the sort is cheating and should be punished. Also, what does all the teaming up on people really have to do with TLOPO which is mainly PvE? I wasn't talking about using bots to run multiple characters at all, but that seems to be what you replied to me about, which doesn't really make sense.

On the topic of the ships, I partly agree with you. Having 7 alts from just one person on a ship is pretty extreme, but when the captain opens the ship to the public out of the goodness of their heart to provide a service to you... is it really your place to tell them what to do? Although I do think there should be a kick option for non-SvS ships so that the captain can choose to remove people that are using bots or have an absurd amount of alts. I'd like this to be tied to the report system and an anti-abuse system, though so the captain actually needs a reason to boot someone from their ship and can be punished for, for example, booting everyone right before they port to be a jerk. Seeing a total of 7 alts from one person (heck, even from multiple people) basically never happens, although I'd love to see it if you have some evidence. I don't see how one or two afk alts or freebooters would really tarnish the game or even the sailing experience completely for you, and if it does then I don't know why you're playing an MMORPG where people can do almost whatever they want. If you're really concerned about this, sail alone; that way you can guarantee that there will be no alts aboard.

A bit off-topic now. Legitimate question, not trying to judge I'm just curious. Why do you reply to almost anyone that doesn't explicitly agree with you in these discussion forums? Almost every single thread I go on I see you going back and forth with someone for pages upon pages using novel-length replies without end, and I just want to know what you get out of that because it doesn't really make sense to me to argue incessantly. I've even talked back and forth with you for a few replies I think on a trading topic or something, but we never really got anywhere. I'm not saying discourse is bad but it's just really interesting seeing one person post so much. In reality, I think it's probably good, to be honest, because lots of people just give one or two sentence answers and don't explain their opinions like you do sometimes.

I'm sorry... what? I have no idea what you're going on about whatsoever.

I just said that people use a bot to continuously attack enemies to level up their character. That's it. Running a bot to completely automate your character in, for example, a PvP setting is completely different than having a program that clicks your mouse every half second. To be clear, I do think using an autoclicker or anything of the sort is cheating and should be punished. Also, what does all the teaming up on people really have to do with TLOPO which is mainly PvE? I wasn't talking about using bots to run multiple characters at all, but that seems to be what you replied to me about, which doesn't really make sense.

On the topic of the ships, I partly agree with you. Having 7 alts from just one person on a ship is pretty extreme, but when the captain opens the ship to the public out of the goodness of their heart to provide a service to you... is it really your place to tell them what to do? Although I do think there should be a kick option for non-SvS ships so that the captain can choose to remove people that are using bots or have an absurd amount of alts. I'd like this to be tied to the report system and an anti-abuse system, though so the captain actually needs a reason to boot someone from their ship and can be punished for, for example, booting everyone right before they port to be a jerk. Seeing a total of 7 alts from one person (heck, even from multiple people) basically never happens, although I'd love to see it if you have some evidence. I don't see how one or two afk alts or freebooters would really tarnish the game or even the sailing experience completely for you, and if it does then I don't know why you're playing an MMORPG where people can do almost whatever they want. If you're really concerned about this, sail alone; that way you can guarantee that there will be no alts aboard.

A bit off-topic now. Legitimate question, not trying to judge I'm just curious. Why do you reply to almost anyone that doesn't explicitly agree with you in these discussion forums? Almost every single thread I go on I see you going back and forth with someone for pages upon pages using novel-length replies without end, and I just want to know what you get out of that because it doesn't really make sense to me to argue incessantly. I've even talked back and forth with you for a few replies I think on a trading topic or something, but we never really got anywhere. I'm not saying discourse is bad but it's just really interesting seeing one person post so much. In reality, I think it's probably good, to be honest, because lots of people just give one or two sentence answers and don't explain their opinions like you do sometimes.
Also, what does all the teaming up on people really have to do with TLOPO which is mainly PvE? I wasn't talking about using bots to run multiple characters at all, but that seems to be what you replied to me about, which doesn't really make sense.
I was giving an example of raids and dungeons and stated it isn't done it tlopo, sorry that wasn't clearer.

Having 7 alts from just one person on a ship is pretty extreme, but when the captain opens the ship to the public out of the goodness of their heart to provide a service to you... is it really your place to tell them what to do? I was referring to others taking advantage of an unknown captain. Open your ship public, you no longer have any control of all strangers. No visitor should be ordering you around on your own ship.
Again, tlopo gives you NO choice who's on a PUBLIC ship. You do have other choices when setting your ships options. After setting public, you're done being able to control strangers. I don't know if you can turn public off after starting it. That's why they hide out of sight most the times. I also see what I did here to confuse you, I referenced a post a short while ago which was "But send 10 of your alts out one per ship on ten public ships and now your invading my space and leeching. No defense or justification of that conduct. Just taking advantage of other people at the very least." In which case you would not know what I meant by 7 alts I didn't mean one ship. However I have seen at 5 at a time, but the capt did it, so it was agreement/self thing. In that case, I don't think I have any right to say or question that capt either. My bad.

In reality, I think it's probably good, to be honest, because lots of people just give one or two sentence answers and don't explain their opinions like you do sometimes. Hector, I don't think you're interested, I think you're annoyed, but that's okay, you have that right. This forum, like all the rest have people who are reactionary (which I try not to be), post answers or comments to other other members before thinking about their statements and usually have incorrect assumptions of what they THINK the person is thinking. And lots of times, twist things around accidentally or purposely. Thus I then tend to repeat or go long winded to try to make sure it's understandable. Sometimes it doesn't work, for example I confused you about clicking, bots and multi's.
So I apologize and will do less reading and posting.
Hope this helped.
Oh and one last thing, or two Hector. In reading any thread I start or post to, have you ever read or seen me state to close a thread, for any reason? Have you ever seen me openly attack anyone personally for their opinions, well, except Crash quite a while ago, and it wasn't about his opinions, but his treatment of other people and their opinions, but he's seems okay with it now.

A successful open forum is all about opinions, to debate opinions and ideas, theories and such.
A forum is even more successful when this can be accomplished without questioning why someone has an opinion. Forums are rarely about the members, unless it's a tweet or snapchat, then it's only about me me me.
Thank goodness people on tlopo can type full sentences.

GL

Last edited:
I don't see how one or two afk alts or freebooters would really tarnish the game or even the sailing experience completely for you, and if it does then I don't know why you're playing an MMORPG where people can do almost whatever they want. If you're really concerned about this, sail alone; that way you can guarantee that there will be no alts aboard.
I have commented on this in a couple of threads still open. I don't have the link, but I'm very clear and 'longwinded' about that subject.
And yes, on my own ship I sail closed to public. Open to guilds and others. I join publics on occasion but am very active, usually repair.

I been ban a couple of times for the "assumption" of autoclicking. No I wasnt hitting when nothing was there, I only hit when the enemy was there. I didnt take loot, as loot at the noob lvl is not worth it and I didnt talk because Idk them and Idc. I never fought the bans because why bother... they arent going to admit they are wrong.

As far as muli-playing alts... this does not affect your game. You get whatever the game wants to give you. If it is someones ship and they want to bring on their alts.. that is their choice. It isnt wrong, it is smart. I have alts that I use only for crew rep. Why? Because Idc for popular servers and dealing with ppl that are rude or just annoying. I took the time to make and lvl them, so I see no reason that this is wrong. Just cause you prefer playing the same old pirate is your preference, dont mean how others play is wrong. You talk a lot bout how you dont like things to be nerf, and want trading.. and that it should basically be up to the player and their game play. How is trying to say multi alts is wrong any different? Because you dont do it? Hmm....

Back