Loot Question about famed and legendarys

I never found a single legendary weapon from the time looting was first released (besides silver freeze, but who even counts that? :p ) to the end of the game, so I can't really say which was my favorite overall. In terms of looks, though, the Emerald Curse was probably my favorite (also was bummed that I didn't get to play with it in the alpha)

I never found any Legendary Blades, I found a few famed, but found ALL the Rare Cursed Blades (which was kind of annoying).

Hey I ended up with a handful of legendary weapons including El patron, Emerald Curse, Behemoth, EoW and SF. Plus all the famed, because I loved to loot and racked up enough kills to make it into the leaderboards. Back in those days I was pretty committed to looting, long hours spent in my favourite spots.
Favourite weapon was probably El Patron for the curse effect, but my Barracuda Blade broadsword was used over my cutlass more often than any other.

I had silver freeze and I loved it! Had a famed too but I'm not sure what it was. Both are pretty rare and can take a long time to get!

Funny how some threads devolve into players reminiscing about weapons they had or are personal favorites, like, all the time, LOL!

Favorite famed: Seven Seas Cutlass (favorite out of the famed I have looted)
Favorite legendary: Heart of Padres (felt like a cop-out because you got to redeem it via a code, but it's the only legendary I ever owned)

Aside from the Silver Freeze, has anyone found the legendary swords of El Patron and Heart of Padres? And no, anything from redeem codes do not count.
upload_2017-3-4_12-13-21.png

Back